Martin Samuel today in the mail.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
paulchapo said:
Camo Bentley said:
Simple as. All match he hears songs about prostitutes and grannies and fake hair, can't he get a little excited when scores?

Hw wasn't until he started kicking lumps and getting away with it out of anything in a blue shirt,then sliding to the City fans when he scored,it kicked in from there really.But yes,give it and take it i guess,though as i have said if you goad people in the moment they are feeling the most pain,some will,rightly or wrongly,snap.

Look at his recent post history PC. Some people really must have very little going on in their lives.

paulchapo said:
paulchapo said:
Hw wasn't until he started kicking lumps and getting away with it out of anything in a blue shirt,then sliding to the City fans when he scored,it kicked in from there really.But yes,give it and take it i guess,though as i have said if you goad people in the moment they are feeling the most pain,some will,rightly or wrongly,snap.

Look at his recent post history PC. Some people really must have very little going on in their lives.

Yes i have battered the forum a bit lately...stalker!...But you are on here a fair bit too,tache man...not that it is any of your business how i spend my free time of course.
I was talking about Camo Bentley, mate. He's a sleeper imo. You need some rest mate you touchy bastard ';-)

paulchapo said:

Yes i have battered the forum a bit lately...stalker!...But you are on here a fair bit too,tache man...not that it is any of your business how i spend my free time of course.
I was talking about Camo Bentley, mate. He's a sleeper imo. You need some rest mate you touchy bastard ';-)

I know but i can't at the moment,i am knackered...this quoting thing gets confusing who is talking about who,lol!I shall delete it!

Can you actually see me? I'm blending in with the leaves and twigs.

MARIO_S_CAMOUFLAGE_BENTLEY_GT.png

Camo Bentley said:

Yes, you're in front of the the bus stop.

I posted the other day that it was not without some irony that Balotelli drives a camouflaged car in order to draw attention to himself.

There appear to be some parallels with yourself.

Camo Bentley said:

Yes, you're in front of the the bus stop.

I posted the other day that it was not without some irony that Balotelli drives a camouflaged car in order to draw attention to himself.

There appear to be some parallels with yourself.

Ha ha nice one!I wish i could get all that wealth from doing so little in my job!

Sorry, I haven't read all eight thousand odd of your thoughts, haven't been keeping such close tabs on you. But it's nice you're taking such an interest in me. Do throw a few coins when you drive by, old boy.

Camo Bentley said:

Sorry, I haven't read all eight thousand odd of your thoughts, haven't been keeping such close tabs on you. But it's nice you're taking such an interest in me. Do throw a few coins when you drive by, old boy.
I only took an interest in you because you drew attention to yourself. Posting on another club's forum incognito really is a stand out, loser-ish thing to do.

And no, why would I throw coins? What a strange question.

As to the 'old boy' comment, don't be fooled by my writing style. I look and smell like a tramp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.