Martinez (merged thread)

getting a... pen.
16286409295_ffda04216e_o.gif

Time keeping should be off the field with the clock stopped/started automatically.
This.
Although it didn't matter at our game last Saturday, the added on time at the end was only two minutes. Yet Kolarov was down for at least two minutes and there were six substitutions. Allowing thirty seconds each for these ( Aguero sub took a lot longer) is an extra three minutes, making five minutes minimum without bothering to think about any other stoppages.
How can they get it so wrong?

This.
Although it didn't matter at our game last Saturday, the added on time at the end was only two minutes. Yet Kolarov was down for at least two minutes and there were six substitutions. Allowing thirty seconds each for these ( Aguero sub took a lot longer) is an extra three minutes, making five minutes minimum without bothering to think about any other stoppages.

Because they are inept ?

This.
It annoyed me how little injury time got played. I had it down to around 6 with the injury, goals and subs. Thought there was another goal in it for us tbh.
It didn't annoy me as much as the bloke next to me who took exception to me asking where the second yellow card was at the end. He reckoned that it's not nice for teams to go down to 10 so late when 4-0 down? Fuck that, I just want refs to do their job consistently and by the letter of the laws regardless of it being the first or ninety first minute.

It annoyed me how little injury time got played. I had it down to around 6 with the injury, goals and subs. Thought there was another goal in it for us tbh.
It didn't annoy me as much as the bloke next to me who took exception to me asking where the second yellow card was at the end. He reckoned that it's not nice for teams to go down to 10 so late when 4-0 down? Fuck that, I just want refs to do their job consistently and by the letter of the laws regardless of it being the first or ninety first minute.
Cabaye should of gone no doubt , it wasn't going to have an affect on our game but think about the next game palace play where they'll have him suspension free

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.