Martinez (merged thread)

He's a diet version of Wenger. While his teams play nice, easy on the eye, attacking football, that on its day, is a nightmare to live with, they'll always be vulnerable defensively, and he's tactically naive. 2 goals ahead against Bournemouth, gave it away, scored in the last minute, then conceded again. Same against a poor Chelsea team. Not good enough, and this vulnerability was ultimately his undoing when Wigan went down. One of the main reasons he had so much success in his first season at Everton was that the team still had Moyes' defensive discipline, and he married that with his own attacking style. As times gone on though, the team is being more molded in his image, and that defensive solidity has gone.

My REO is one of their clan. However, I can confirm he is not one of these!! He's a rather intelligent young man who, at the time he realised a ball was round and would bounce back off a wall, was never gonna support the shitty team we had at Maine Road. And why an EFC shirt and a Ranger's shirt were hanging up in a Rochdale sports shop I'll never know. Our marketing has moved on a bit thankfully!!

How does a City fan have a child that supports another team??
Seriously, were you an absent father?

Loved that film.
So did I. Played the part of Bugsy in a school play back in the day. Was desperate to bang the girl who played 'tullula' she was the only girl in our year who'd developed a decent pair on her so that might have swayed it.
The closest I got was a snog and a fondle at a school disco - much simpler times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.