Martinez (merged thread)

Has he learned the words to their only song yet? Everton, Everton, Everton. Sorry mate I cannot abide them. I also forgot to say I hate their pig sty of a ground as well!

I sang that myself down at Goodison when Big Dunc headed past Schmeichel. I was in the family stand, just behind a Rag. 'Twas a good night!! And we've all had pig-sty grounds in our time. The North Stand at Maine Road in the late fifties-early sixties was an open urinal!!

No sympathy for this two faced ****. If he's not defending his players for breaking legs, he's then claiming refs made the right choice when they hack people down.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer **** and I hope we win the second leg because of a dive.

The 2nd leg for the league cup final place will be a passionate affair. Those fuckers will be out to cheat, foul and hack their way to a result, I won't be at the game but I hope our fans that night are vocal and indignant and voice loud disapproval when they're up to their nefarious tactics.

The 2nd leg for the league cup final place will be a passionate affair. Those fuckers will be out to cheat, foul and hack their way to a result, I won't be at the game but I hope our fans that night are vocal and indignant and voice loud disapproval when they're up to their nefarious tactics.

I would imagine the two stonewall penalties that we were denied and the comments by Martinez after the last one will be enough to fire up our players. They shouldn't need it, but a bit of extra incentive never goes amiss.

Howard to start time wasting in the 5th minute and every dead ball thereafter until he gets booked.
Slowing the game down at every opportunity by falling over at the slightest contact, feigning injury, pulling up socks and tying bootlaces at the breakdown of play and aimless passing backwards and sideways to eat up the clock. Expect the officials to do Fuck all.
City to scrape one late on and see it out through extra time.
Fuck off Martinez!

Going to be a proper frustrated night, hope the players can get an early goal to make the fuckers attempt to play football. The longer it remains 2-1 the more it'll be like playing a shitty European team.

Howard to start time wasting in the 5th minute and every dead ball thereafter until he gets booked.
Slowing the game down at every opportunity by falling over at the slightest contact, feigning injury, pulling up socks and tying bootlaces at the breakdown of play and aimless passing backwards and sideways to eat up the clock. Expect the officials to do Fuck all.
City to scrape one late on and see it out through extra time.
Fuck off Martinez!

This is why every minute of the extra time V Chelsea was correc

Every game they play should have 10 mins extra time. They cheat and waste time in most games, and got what they deserved at the weekend. Each goal celebration takes 5 mins, and the keeper takes three mins to clear every time he gets it.

Every game they play should have 10 mins extra time. They cheat and waste time in most games, and got what they deserved at the weekend. Each goal celebration takes 5 mins, and the keeper takes three mins to clear every time he gets it.

Time keeping should be off the field with the clock stopped/started automatically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.