Marvel Universe vs DC Universe...

It would be good if they made a proper Swamp Thing. I didn't watch the series but i heard it was decent, before they cancelled it..
Quite enjoyed it for what it was and was sad it only got 1 season. The newest DC TV show seems to be doing okay for itself on Netflix with it being the no.1 streamed show in over 80 countries. Haven't had the time to indulge as yet but I'll get there eventually.

Quite enjoyed it for what it was and was sad it only got 1 season. The newest DC TV show seems to be doing okay for itself on Netflix with it being the no.1 streamed show in over 80 countries. Haven't had the time to indulge as yet but I'll get there eventually.
Do you mean Lucifer? another one i've been meaning to watch..

I suppose it depends on how many scenes Miller is in, but as it's about his character, that would be, basically, all of them!

You think the TV series 'Flash' actor has big screen gravitas??

Seems a bit weak and devoid of big screen presence for me. You know, when you see someone on the small screen and think they going to be huge at some point?

I don't see that.
I think he could do ok, they seem to be using the Flash character as comic relief anyway so he doesn’t have to be that big an actor.

Do you mean Lucifer? another one i've been meaning to watch..
Nope, although Lucifer is derived from the same comics (the TV show is quite different from the comic spin-off material). The Sandman just dropped on Friday and was authored by Neil Gaiman. Lucifer does appear in The Sandman but is played by Gwendoline Christie.

I think he could do ok, they seem to be using the Flash character as comic relief anyway so he doesn’t have to be that big an actor.

But that would be DC shooting itself in the foot again.

You can't half-arse it like they've been doing and especially if they want to be contenders. They would need a 'star' even for those small comedic moments.

If Timothée Chalamet had not done "Dune", he'd have been about right for that refashioning of 'Flash'.

Why wouldn't they use 'Wally West' instead of 'Barry Allen' to save the character?

I think Marvel with Disney + are just putting out too much stuff it’s complete overload and if you don’t have it many of the films might not make sense. Sometimes less is more. I’d like Snyder to finish his Darkseid story no idea what’s going to happen with Flashpoint due to Miller I can see it going straight to HBO so they don’t have to do the press junket without Miller who they will probably distance themselves from.

Not too much overload, people are just against it due to slowness in storylines or characters people are not interested in.

I suppose it depends on how many scenes Miller is in, but as it's about his character, that would be, basically, all of them!

You think the TV series 'Flash' actor has big screen gravitas??

Seems a bit weak and devoid of big screen presence for me. You know, when you see someone on the small screen and think they going to be huge at some point?

I don't see that.

Id love to see him play the flash in the movies. Will know soon enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.