Mary D's vandalised already

RBmk2 said:
vitty said:
I'm from Salford, you clown.

It's this simple lads: If you sing week in, week out, about another club's players dying in a tragic plane crash then you look like idiots when you bring on the moral outrage when someone makes reference to one of your players dying.

That said, two wrongs don't make a right and like I said, the Foe reference was uncalled for.

That's right-cos rags never sing about death,ever.
Like I said-get a history book and read it.Or better still,try going to a game.
Oh I forgot...you can't get a ticket....

Is this 'banter' the lad earlier was referring to? :)

Amazing stuff.

As a match-going red (who went to Bursa last week and will be at Villa on Saturday), I can confidently say that we seldom sing about other clubs' players/fans getting killed.

At City, meanwhile, you sing Munich every week, yet get offended when someone puts a bit of paint on a wall about Foe.

You can't have it both ways, lads.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Stillsy said:
im more suprised they have managed to spell right!

Agreed, well done on that score scrota.

Next time they manage to make it to school though maybe they could ask about the correct use of upper and lower case letters.

LMFAO! Arghh i just hate the fuckers and soooo hope we beat them tonight.

scorer said:
Will you be there tonight....??? Thought not.

A City fan attempting to score points over attendance! Comedy gold :)

It's even more entertaining that you imply walking up the road to Eastlands requires more effort than watching United in Bursa.

Keep up the good work :)

Looks like ' liddle 'ol Ciddy ' are getting to the red fuckers. With Fergie having a rant about the poster campaign, all these ex rag players moaning about our money and shite like Foe **** being sprayed on walls, we know we've got to the Cockney twats. As for Mary D's, they should have done us all a favour and burnt the shithole down!

vitty said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Oh dear!

Says a 13 yr old from singapore, fuck off back into your little hole.

This is why we can hardly ever have any banter with rags, fucking wankers!

I'm from Salford, you clown.

It's this simple lads: If you sing week in, week out, about another club's players dying in a tragic plane crash then you look like idiots when you bring on the moral outrage when someone makes reference to one of your players dying.

That said, two wrongs don't make a right and like I said, the Foe reference was uncalled for.

A dirty Rag shithouse trying to take the moral high ground fucking priceless HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

vitty said:
scorer said:
Will you be there tonight....??? Thought not.

A City fan attempting to score points over attendance! Comedy gold :)

It's even more entertaining that you imply walking up the road to Eastlands requires more effort than watching United in Bursa.

Keep up the good work :)

Vitty i dont know what your laughing at. United havent sold out a game for the last 2 years FACT! That info was given to me by a rag fan i have and to be fair he is honest and follows them everywhere.

Next point to back up how thick half of your fucking fans are..... A huge bunch of your so called 'fans' fucked off and went to support a club in the lower leagues because of your owners and they wanted to rebel against them by not supporting them financially. Well tell me this will the thick cnuts at FC United not turn up if they drew united in the 3rd round of the FA cup? course they would the thick planks!

And there isnt a waiting list any more for season tickets BWAHAHAHA! But its alright because they can right on a pub wall!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.