Mary D's vandalised already

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I consider myself an intelligent, compassionate, some would say, professional human being.

But my wife and family see a different side to me when it comes to them.

It's in my blood, 36 years of bile, jealousy, pure hatred.

Take all the women and kids out the shithole, and Al Queda then divert their focus to more pressing areas.

And I wouldn't shed a single fooking tear.

You are indeed a compassionate man, Tolm. Some might say a bit of a soft touch.

I'd leave the women and kids in there myself.

Yeah. Why encourage the fuckers to breed.

r.soleofsalford said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Some of the best blues I have met are from Salford.
Must be the siege mentality.

salford blues do tend not to give a fuck about the scum and wind the ***** up at every opportunity. i suppose being vastly outnumbered in salford, if you were a shrinking violet you wouldnt support city.

I was born in Salford and lived within smelling distance of the shithole that is Old Trafford, and then got overspilled out to Little Hulton.
After we beat them 3-1 in 77, I was the only blue on the top deck of the 38 bus from Manchester. I found another blue getting off in LH, a hard twat called Tommy. We showed the them our victory colours from the road and the entire top deck started spitting at us. As the sun was setting I saw my first and only rainbow across the arcs of spit. A memorable day, although the bastards did wreck the pub I was working in that evening. They never change.

This is brilliant, a poster on rag cafe with the username "LONDONREDMANIAC" says (when told that the graffitti is embarrassing, especially if they lose):

No more stupid than belting out 'The City is Ours'

I really don't think he understands the irony of his username and the rest of that song.

lolllj.jpg

The unutterable twunts. But if everyone brings a bottle of Tipp-Ex along tonight it will be a matter of moments to restore this venerable hostelry. I am also bringing some English mustard in case I meet Mr Beef.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I consider myself an intelligent, compassionate, some would say, professional human being.

Take all the women and kids out the shithole, and Al Queda then divert their focus to more pressing areas.

I doubt that many kids would be there - certainly not with their Dads. Match day is probably the only time the kids know where their Dads actually are. It's a special day in Salford/London when the rags are televised as these are the days the mini-scrotes have the best chance of seeing the paternal side of the family. Or at least who Mummy thinks it was. The one of the three that was in the front bottom and not the other two holes.

As far as calling them 'women' - not sure what the word for something with a minge like a laughing donkey and an arse that wipes away their footprints when they walk along Blackpool beach on the annual day out.

sweynforkbeard said:
The unutterable twunts. But if everyone brings a bottle of Tipp-Ex along tonight it will be a matter of moments to restore this venerable hostelry. I am also bringing some English mustard in case I meet Mr Beef.
No leave it... there must be no doubting what those sanctimonious twats and their manager are capable of. They are shit scared and it feels great.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

You're right, mate.

Leave all the ugly females in there too ;)

Kids from Salford and anything north of Oldham Street can also rely on their Champs Cola to douse the flames.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.