Mary D's

Anyway, back on topic. Another reason i don't drink in Mary D's is I'm not drinking expensive fizzy piss lager out of a plastic pot.
They certainly put the effort in for us. Quick service, food, merchandise etc.

I use The Crossroads / The Manchester at first and then The Townley. There’s other options.

I stopped going in Mary D's about 7 seasons ago because the dickhead DJ kept getting Munich chants going. And the saddest thing was blokes in their 50s singing them with their lads.

That dickhead DJ did my head in every time I’ve been in there as well.

The place was / is just a massive twat magnet really. It’s like someone never told the extras from Shameless they’d stopped filming.

That dickhead DJ did my head in every time I’ve been in there as well.

The place was / is just a massive twat magnet really. It’s like someone never told the extras from Shameless they’d stopped filming.
Sorry but i can't agree with you tarnishing blues as massive twats and Shameless extras. A few who sing Munich songs are, most definitely aren't.

It attracts people who have the choice of one other local pub to go to, certainly not everyone in there is an arsehole.
Exactly! I've done most of my game day drinking in the Victoria and Bridge Inn, both were rundown before they closed but full of blues in good banter. If blues choose to drink in Mary D's because they like it or go in there because there's very little choice then i haven't a problem with that.

Leave Mary ds alone it is what it is, I took my brother in law there December for the games came back from Australia went 30 years ago ha ha he said this is what I've missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.