Mary D's

fuck all wrong with Mary Ds, it is what it is.
Front bars ok for meeting your pals, I’ve never had to wait at the bar more than a couple of minutes because the lasses are on it and there’s loads of them and the Guinness is suprisingly decent.

I agree. There’s nothing wrong with Mary ds. You don’t have to wait a long time for a drink, prices are standard and there’s a decent atmosphere. I’d much rather drink there then say city square.

I think the issue is there’s not many alternatives. There isn’t really any proper blue pubs in town. Someone could make a fortune if there was.

I agree. There’s nothing wrong with Mary ds. You don’t have to wait a long time for a drink, prices are standard and there’s a decent atmosphere. I’d much rather drink there then say city square.

I think the issue is there’s not many alternatives. There isn’t really any proper blue pubs in town. Someone could make a fortune if there was.

Waldorf is, in the main I think

fuck all wrong with Mary Ds, it is what it is.
Front bars ok for meeting your pals, I’ve never had to wait at the bar more than a couple of minutes because the lasses are on it and there’s loads of them and the Guinness is suprisingly decent.
How much is a pint of Guinness there?

Wouldn’t even really call it a pub anymore. More a restaurant that sells beer.

That said, I’ve not been in on a match day for many years.

I’ve yet to see anyone eating in there apart from the odd burger n chips, you not confusing it with somewhere else are you?

I’ve been going in there on and off for years, only a few times this season though upto now

Yep, but no one in Britain ever ever calls it soccer. Its football. Thats it.

That's a relatively new thing though mate. The terms football and soccer were interchangeable.

World%20Soccer-350x484.webp
1707070792104.jpeg
images

I’ve yet to see anyone eating in there apart from the odd burger n chips, you not confusing it with somewhere else are you?

I’ve been going in there on and off for years, only a few times this season though upto now

No, right place but maybe wrong impression.

I only went in once since Wayne left and they did it up and it just felt more like an American diner than a pub to me.

Maybe should give it another go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.