Will continue to wear a mask

• Yes

Votes: 217 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 109 31.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 23 6.6%

• Total voters
They are a minor inconvenience in my view. If nothing else they serve a positive purpose by being a visual reminder that this virus is still with us and so help people act more consciously about their behaviours. Not an issue worth getting all worked up over

Be careful what you wish for.

Unless you are a 6'4" 20 stone psychopath of course....

I am a 6' 3" 20 stone ex boxer, so looking forward to someone berating me about still wearing a mask.
but probably wont happen as I am a 6'3" 20 stone ex boxer.

bullies tend to pick on easier targets

I'd probably wear a mask in confined/poorly ventilated areas other than that,no.
I certainly won't be berating or looking down on those who continue to wear them.
Each to their own.
I'm not the slightest bit bothered if people continue to wear a mask in any setting they choose to. However, I don't want to be berated by anyone because I will be choosing not to wear one from the 19th as I won't be required to by law.

I'm not the slightest bit bothered if people continue to wear a mask in any setting they choose to. However, I don't want to be berated by anyone because I will be choosing not to wear one from the 19th as I won't be required to by law.

Which is perfectly fine,as far as I'm concerned.

I wont berate you (and nobody should) but I would encourage you to continue to wear a mask in enclosed public spaces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.