Will continue to wear a mask

• Yes

Votes: 217 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 109 31.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 23 6.6%

• Total voters
If all the nhs are off isolating then the vaccine has massively failed and it’s time to give up.
Masks are pretty pointless though not as pointless as the stupid face shields some are wearing, you know those things with huge spaces all around them.

Masks are not pointless, they slow the transmission of the virus.

16 or so months since the virus took hold and people are still refuting the basics.

Edit: Though the basic masks only work if everyone wears them. The idea being if there's two people in a room, both wearing masks slows the transmission. This is reduced if just one wears it. It's why I recommend the N95 or ffp3 mask.

Last edited:
Still masking - I live in Washington state in the USA.

A bunch of fucking retards refuse vaccination... not so much where I live... but mostly in rural, undereducated America.
===
COVID variants are becoming more and more contagious - and sometimes more virulent.

This isn't schadenfreude at all - but, IMO, the only way to convince anti-vaxxers that vaccination is safe, effective and socially responsible - is, well, for a virulent strain of some disease to spread into their communities to fucking drive the Goddamn point home.

It's the same here. People still think it's a hoax or not that bad or just like the flu.

Still arguing for no lockdowns and heard immunity.

16 or so months since the virus took hold and people are still refuting the basics.

Edit: Though the basic masks only work if everyone wears them. The idea being if there's two people in a room, both wearing masks slows the transmission. This is reduced if just one wears it. It's why I recommend the N95 or ffp3 mask.
So you accept that the masks being worn by the majority of the population are a waste of time then.

You still have to tell people about viral load 18 mths on as well, aything that decreases it the better

Did I say different?

Maybe if you used your brain you could put two and two together and make four.

Of course, if you had one of those you would have noticed the same poster saying in this thread that he delivers to restaurants and other food establishments.

Never mind you got a like from the clown.
Wind your neck in you tart

If all the nhs are off isolating then the vaccine has massively failed and it’s time to give up.
Masks are pretty pointless though not as pointless as the stupid face shields some are wearing, you know those things with huge spaces all around them.
Worked through Covid with 300+ positive patients whilst wearing a mask = didn’t catch Covid. ( patients also wearing masks).

Attend one event where there was little concern and tiny percentage of people wearing masks = caught Covid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.