• Yes

Votes: 217 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 109 31.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 23 6.6%

• Total voters
We need to get back to normality???

What is this normality that doesn't involve wear wearing face protection if they want to.

People have wore mask/scarves/veils over the decades and centuries for many different reasons

Thanks. I shall. It does not harm me as far as I know. But that is just my opinion. If anybody can show me what harm it causes me then I might change my mind.
As I have said many times, I have absolutely no issue with anyone choosing to continue to wear masks etc.

I get the feeling that some that will wear them seem to think everyone else should too and that is an issue.

Boris is going to say masks are expected to be worn in enclosed spaces/ indoors , wish he would shut his stupid trap ! Or give clear instructions

As I have said many times, I have absolutely no issue with anyone choosing to continue to wear masks etc.

I get the feeling that some that will wear them seem to think everyone else should too and that is an issue.

I think it should be your personal choice to wear them or not, those that don't want to I have no issue with at all, and I would hope they will have the same outlook towards people who continue to, but I also think wearing them on the buses, which if honest are not very clean makes sense and should be encouraged but not enforced.

I think it should be your personal choice to wear them or not, those that don't want to I have no issue with at all, and I would hope they will have the same outlook towards people who continue to, but I also think wearing them on the buses, which if honest are not very clean makes sense and should be encouraged but not enforced.
I don't use public transport so that isn't an issue for me and I'd expect more people wearing them on buses and trains. However in most other areas I wouldn't expect much mask wearing actually. An example is when the new season starts. I highly doubt you will see many masked up in the queues to enter the stadium or once inside. As people see that many aren't wearing them then the proportion will fall too.

Goalposts moved again.
We are expected to wear them indoors now from July 19.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.