• Yes

Votes: 217 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 109 31.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 23 6.6%

• Total voters
I’m obviously missing something.

young people want to go out , drink and party .. they shouldn’t be labelled as ‘desperate twats’ because after a year and a half of restrictions they want to go out again.
I also said it wasn't just young people but obviously you didn't comprehend what I posted.

'You think it is only teens and 20yo's lol'

Just to reiterate it for you.

Desperate twats, desperate to get out and get pissed up the town, a few more months we'd all be vaccinated and then maybe a once a year top up and it will be like living with the flu but nope, open everything up asap, quick, hurry, hurry, use the young ones to get the herd immunity they desperately wanted to achieve via Cheltenham etc.

If they are opening everything up, will self-isolation become a thing of the past?

Will you be able to just go to work even if you know you are positive?

Will people even test in a month's time?

I also said it wasn't just young people but obviously you didn't comprehend what I posted.

'You think it is only teens and 20yo's lol'

Just to reiterate it for you.

Desperate twats, desperate to get out and get pissed up the town, a few more months we'd all be vaccinated and then maybe a once a year top up and it will be like living with the flu but nope, open everything up asap, quick, hurry, hurry, use the young ones to get the herd immunity they desperately wanted to achieve via Cheltenham etc.

If they are opening everything up, will self-isolation become a thing of the past?

Will you be able to just go to work even if you know you are positive?

Will people even test in a month's time?
We are run by bad people. Whitty was squirming but should speak out.

Absolutely, I'm not fully vaccinated yet, people I know aren't, people I don't know aren't, so in busy public spaces and indoors, 100% yes.

Saves me catching any other virus' or colds too.

Last edited:
It won't kill you to carry on wearing a mask indoors for the foreseeable.

Don't be a dick
I won’t unless the institution requires it.
Who wants to sit in a theatre for 3 hours with a mask on?
In pubs and restaurants it has been a waste of time anyway. Wear it for ten seconds to get to your table where you sit for hours. Pointless theatre.

i did think it would have been maintained for public transport to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.