Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
on soccer reddit during mendy situation someone said they hear that mason and liverpool player did similar things

This does seem like it has the potential to get quite ugly if United and England knew about this before now and the press couldn't report it.

What was done by United, by England, by Southgate or Solskjaer to make sure it stopped? What was said or done to Greenwood, what help was the girl offered?

What did journalists know? Did they report everything they could, or were they overly cautious and allowed abuse to carry on.

England and Manchester United player abuses girlfriend is a big, horrible story, England and Manchester United knew player was abusing girlfriend and did nothing to stop it until the girl finally plucked up the courage to go public is a much worse/bigger story.

There's also going to be questions about the decision to sign Ronaldo with the Kathryn Mayorga leaked admission, and things like hosting Giggs in the director's box this season while he's awaiting trial for domestic abuse.

Solskjaer was in a lot of hot water in Norway in 2020 about how he signed an accused rapist and his agent Jim Solbakken was accused of helping him leave the country before a second trial.

All these things put together... none of it is definitive, it just looks bad for United with regards to violence against women being ignored/deemed unimportant.

I want to stress i'm not getting pious here, I think our club made a lot of big, probably worse, errors with the City player who is in prison right now, but I think if this story blows up, these things are going to get pulled into it.

Last edited:
Or more likely they want to be 100% sure that it is him and don’t want to be sued. Grow up ffs this is domestic abuse and rape we are talking about the media aren’t trying to cover it up over a fucking football team. Jesus wept.
They have seen the videos just like l and presumably you have. I don't even think you even read my comment where l said they were not rushing to mention it. I did not say they were covering it up. If you cannot see how the media could mention those 'alleged' tweets you need to join the Marcus Rashford reading club. The media do it every day.
Just back from church are you with your 'Jesus wept' and virtue signalling?

Usually, indulged , spoiled, pampered obnoxious scum like this get away with their awful behaviour.

Now that he's lost everything he must be feeling very low, though he must have a few million in the bank unfortunately.

Reactions: mat
This does seem like it has the potential to get quite ugly if United and England knew about this before now and the press couldn't report it.

What was done by United, by England, by Southgate or Solskjaer to make sure it stopped? What was said or done to Greenwood, what help was the girl offered?

What did journalists knew? Did they report everything they could, or were they overly cautious and allowed abuse to carry on. If it was an open secret like this reddit poster says, then what d

There's also going to be questions about the decision to sign Ronaldo with the Kathryn Mayorga leaked admission, and things like hosting Giggs in the director's box this season while he's awaiting trial for domestic abuse.

Solskjaer was in a lot of hot water in Norway in 2020 about how he signed an accused rapist and his agent Jim Solbakken was accused of helping him leave the country before a second trial.

All these things put together look quite bad.

I'm not getting pious here, I think our club made a lot of big, probably worse, errors with the City player who is in prison right now, but I think if this story blows up, these things are going to get pulled into it.

Mendy should have been nowhere near the Charity shield and Spurs away teams, a fuck up by the club.

According to Royle just like Pollock he was better than Kinkladze as well
Yes l thought he had a good future at City but he wasn't a
very good heavyweight boxer;)

Just went over to the Caf to see what they made of it all and to be fair to them, they all want him out of the club and no one is even trying to stand up for “his side”.

Yep, Theve savaged him. I honestly can't see a way back for him even at this early stage of everything coming out. How the fuck do the Rags deal with this knowing he has a high value to them. Terminate his contract, Sell him, Keep him. He's just completely Toxic.

Because you’re an agenda police paranoid mess?

Completely unnecessary from you but you've outed yourself as a pretty nasty human being so I shouldn't be surprised.

Look at Cristiano Ronaldo, look at Ryan Giggs, look at Harvey Elliot and Yan Valery and Robinho and countless others. All accused of serious crimes against women, none of it went anywhere, all were allowed to keep working in the game. Bet you think the police did a good job on those too?

Appalling and inexcusable should be sacked with immediate effect no excuses, I guarantee the scum will Come out with him crying in a press conference IM sorry I need counciing etc etc then oh what a brave lad to admit his mistakes he was brought up on a rough estate and all the usual bollocks to the extent he'll receive a standing ovation makes me sick
Fucking hate that excuse about how they were brought up. I along with millions have been fucking dragged up on a housing estate and wouldn't sink to these depths.

Fucking hate that excuse.

Where's our legal experts when we want them?
I don't know for sure but l would think the CPS would struggle without the victim giving evidence and the prosecution being able to cross examine her.Time will tell and l hope he gets lots of time and learn a lot about 'sucking Daddy's dick' in the showers.
When Caroline Flack was being prosecuted for hitting her boyfriend, he refused to cooperate. CPS still went ahead with the prosecution, despite him saying he didn't want her prosecuted. The law was changed a while ago. You don't need the victim now to give evidence as far as I am aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.