Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
These days the police do not need a victim to attend court. If they act quickly enough to gather evidence they can prosecute.
And let's be straight it is situations like this that the law was brought in/changed.
Where's our legal experts when we want them?
I don't know for sure but l would think the CPS would struggle without the victim giving evidence and the prosecution being able to cross examine her.Time will tell and l hope he gets lots of time and learn a lot about 'sucking Daddy's dick' in the showers.

Can you go 5 minutes without complaining about the press treating us differently?

We had a player arrested for multiple rapes and it wasn't published in the press for over a year.

It's properly fucking weird to see a bunch of photos of a young girl being physically abused and your main complaint being it's not been reported enough to embarrass United.

I think he wins Bert of the year with that post.

Can you go 5 minutes without complaining about the press treating us differently?

We had a player arrested for multiple rapes and it wasn't published in the press for over a year.

It's properly fucking weird to see a bunch of photos of a young girl being physically abused and your main complaint being it's not been reported enough to embarrass United.
And a quick search shows it has been reported quite extensively.

I can’t bring myself to listen to it but everyone is saying it’s worse than the photos. Without going into horrible detail, can you say what it is? is it an audio of him beating her?
Some sent it to me with the pics and it is not a good listen. Harrowing for the young girl and she had courage to record it and there's probably a reason she recorded it. Shocking stuff.

As for trial by social media - that boat has sailed.

The audio recording is absolutely sickening, and leaves no ambiguity about his guilt. He should be going to prison.

The audio, as horrific and upsetting as it is, absolutely pushes back on what would be a clear attempt to dismiss this girl and claims with his money.

He admits his guilt and priors when he aggressively attempts to justify.

Horrible.

Why do I have a feeling this is going to be brushed under the carpet and he'll be back playing in a few weeks?
No chance. Maybe in years gone by with just hearsay, but those pictures are damning and the voice recording is probably even worse given the sinister undertones.

Where's our legal experts when we want them?
I don't know for sure but l would think the CPS would struggle without the victim giving evidence and the prosecution being able to cross examine her.Time will tell and l hope he gets lots of time and learn a lot about 'sucking Daddy's dick' in the showers.
Unfortunately I think legal proceedings have probably failed or the timeline is so much that the girl has given up on it or got frustrated.

This is either a move of someone who has not got what they wanted from legal proceedings or is frustrated with the constant delays.

It’s a very big power play and will be interesting (probably wrong word as this someone’s life) to see how this plays out over time.

It basically changing the rules from instead of her having to find the evidence (beyond reasonable doubt) to convict him. To him having to find the evidence of deformation of character against her.

For these people nothing would compare to going to prison, but the ending of the football career, money and public backlash is definitely a big punishment.

Hopefully others like Mason who think they are untouchable through having access to superior legal advisors and the ability to pay people off, will now see that social media and the court of public opinion is a very powerful one that can destroy them in an instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.