Massive Yaya/Kolo Toure Chant

Does anyone notice that the bin dippers are constantly stealing other clubs chants and taking them as their own? I don't think i've heard an original chant from them since luis garcia drinks sangria. Being Irish I half follow Celtic and I am continuously peeved at the extent that they thieve chants, as the Pool fans are the self proclaimed best fans in the world. Could they not come up with some of their own? Not an original bone in their bodies.

dr.lloyd said:
Hi there City fans, I am not in the habit of bearing Christmas gifts to anyone in sky blue, however I don't grouch whenever I see the beautiful game well played and indeed a most IMMENSE idea for a song in tribute to yaya came to me while seated on a toilet in France. No wait, hear me out, I promise this is good! You will be COMPELLED to agree this one has the makings of a classic.

Anyway, have a fun time with this one, this is a present to you from dr.lloyd, unchurlish Aberdeen-and-subsequently Reds fan.......

To the tune of Whitney Houston......YAAAAAA-YAAAAAA-YAAAAAA, WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU-HOU-OOO-OOOOOOO
NURSE!!!

SAG said:
If it just happened yeah, it would of been good. But as the result of an internet meme? I'm skeptical.
This has been talked about since Kolo moved clubs. If the British and German troops could have a Christmas truce in 1914 I'm sure we could manage a fun moment with the enemy before we start shooting again.

greasedupdeafguy said:
dr.lloyd said:
Hi there City fans, I am not in the habit of bearing Christmas gifts to anyone in sky blue, however I don't grouch whenever I see the beautiful game well played and indeed a most IMMENSE idea for a song in tribute to yaya came to me while seated on a toilet in France. No wait, hear me out, I promise this is good! You will be COMPELLED to agree this one has the makings of a classic.

Anyway, have a fun time with this one, this is a present to you from dr.lloyd, unchurlish Aberdeen-and-subsequently Reds fan.......

To the tune of Whitney Houston......YAAAAAA-YAAAAAA-YAAAAAA, WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU-HOU-OOO-OOOOOOO
NURSE!!!

Don't worry about the nursing guys, I have a French one and she is ready to do her bit in a uniform on Thursday. You just need to do the singing.

Come on guys you know this has to happen. Someone please big me up on a new thread about this as I can't make new threads.

We can do this.

greasedupdeafguy said:
dr.lloyd said:

NURSE!!!
Fact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.