Massive Yaya/Kolo Toure Chant

akcity said:
Far too cheesey and cringey for my liking. Let's just sing our own songs as usual and let them do their thing.

Whatever next? A stadium all singing YNWA?

FFS.

Like we used to you mean?

chesterbells said:
Berkovic_blue said:
moomba said:
If not getting giddy at the prospect of a pre-planned, joint cheesefest with a group of supporters that have patronised, ridiculed and abused us for years makes me miserable then I'm happy to be so.

We'll sing Yaya/Kolo as we always do. Don't see why we need the scousers to join to make it good.

th_Kerry_Katona_faces.gif

LOL, agreed - there are some bitter blues on here. Let's get it sung. If they join in then great. If they don't join in it'll be cos we're winning, so even better.

Aye, should be a laugh and we all hate the rags. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" and all that.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnxGlfZpgZ0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnxGlfZpgZ0</a>
making YouTube blues, we must not disappoint!

Hi there City fans, I am not in the habit of bearing Christmas gifts to anyone in sky blue, however I don't grouch whenever I see the beautiful game well played and indeed a most IMMENSE idea for a song in tribute to yaya came to me while seated on a toilet in France. No wait, hear me out, I promise this is good! You will be COMPELLED to agree this one has the makings of a classic.

Anyway, have a fun time with this one, this is a present to you from dr.lloyd, unchurlish Aberdeen-and-subsequently Reds fan.......

To the tune of Whitney Houston......YAAAAAA-YAAAAAA-YAAAAAA, WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU-HOU-OOO-OOOOOOO

dr.lloyd said:
Hi there City fans, I am not in the habit of bearing Christmas gifts to anyone in sky blue, however I don't grouch whenever I see the beautiful game well played and indeed a most IMMENSE idea for a song in tribute to yaya came to me while seated on a toilet in France. No wait, hear me out, I promise this is good! You will be COMPELLED to agree this one has the makings of a classic.

Anyway, have a fun time with this one, this is a present to you from dr.lloyd, unchurlish Aberdeen-and-subsequently Reds fan.......

To the tune of Whitney Houston......YAAAAAA-YAAAAAA-YAAAAAA, WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU-HOU-OOO-OOOOOOO

hahaha nice one

If it just happened yeah, it would of been good. But as the result of an internet meme? I'm skeptical.

dr.lloyd said:

Can you write yourself a prescription?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.