Massive Yaya/Kolo Toure Chant

this is inevitable. might as well stop fighting it.

should definitely be followed by "if you're above Man U****d clap your hands". quality suggestion there.

the under 20's might do it, but i cant see others joining in a love in with the mickeys

On a level with half City/Utd scarves,this lot run Utd a very close second in the scum of the earth stakes,want nothing to do with them ever

Yvonne a Liverpool fans says

"I don't like Man City, I have no feelings about them at all to be honest. I think maybe some Liverpool fans would prefer anyone other that Manchester United to win the title and Manchester city has probably the best chance so I think that's why But they don't really like them.

Source(s):

Scouse logic.com

So I don't suppose the rendition of feed the scousers will get a hearing this year or Blue Wembley.

I would love the 2 clubs who despise the Rags most (we win by the way) to sing in unison and create an atmosphere unlike any Manchester/Mersyside rivalry (always disliked the toffees more).

Hopefully this will be our pipes of peace.

Forgot to mention my gaffer is pool ;)

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
So I don't suppose the rendition of feed the scousers will get a hearing this year or Blue Wembley.

I would love the 2 clubs who despise the Rags most (we win by the way) to sing in unison and create an atmosphere unlike any Manchester/Mersyside rivalry (always disliked the toffees more).

Hopefully this will be our pipes of peace.

Forgot to mention my gaffer is pool ;)

yes it will

When you think about it, we will have to start it. The scousers will be on edge all game, looking over to make sure they don't miss their cue ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.