Massive Yaya/Kolo Toure Chant

unexpected item said:
When you think about it, we will have to start it. The scousers will be on edge all game, looking over to make sure they don't miss their cue ;-)

Light a candle then they would know when to join in

It's Christmas after all

Some inverted snobbery going on here. Get on with it, its a boxing day match ffs.
Does anyone remember laughter?

I won't be there but I'd appreciate it if someone could get my DAVE! song going. Ta.

I ain't got a problem with this

Sounds like a good laugh, in a good spirit

Xmas 1914 .. get out of the trenches !!

Some people seem to have lost their sense of humor.

Let it be noted when I first started the thread, I never said it would be a good idea. Said "It COULD be good if done properly and if done without being forced"<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:22 am --<br /><br />Don't get me wrong, it could be cringey, but it could also just be good fun as well. Most of you seemed to have forgotten about fun since we lost the Poznan and actually became quite good haha

So what's the reasons for not doing it?

Its cringing? Why should that matter and what does that even classify as?

Its embarrassing? Same principle as above, why be bothered what other people think of it apart from the fans there?

I'm certain it'll happen at some point in the game anyway or even when names are read out.

I just don't understand the hate towards the idea, its what an atmosphere is all about to an extent, we can have a laugh and it gets everyone involved.

So if you haven't guessed, its a shit idea and scousers are scousers so I'm out ;)

massive
yeah right
lets leave massive to those bitter rag losers ;-)

Berkovic_blue said:
Some miserable sods in here

If not getting giddy at the prospect of a pre-planned, joint cheesefest with a group of supporters that have patronised, ridiculed and abused us for years makes me miserable then I'm happy to be so.

We'll sing Yaya/Kolo as we always do. Don't see why we need the scousers to join to make it good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.