Masturbation have you ever been caught? Men and Women

Paul powers moustache said:
I was on a plane once pretending to be asleep and the girl in the next seat was definately flicking the bean

I've heard it is very satisfying whilst the plane is in decent/turbulance.

GoForGlory said:
myleftfoot said:
Not me mate, my cousin. He was in the cheshires

Keep hearing stories about this game...I don't know, maybe it shouldn't be dismissed as urban legend then, but why the fuck would anyone do it? We did a whole lot of crazy pranks and stuff during my military service but nothing close to this, it's fucking disgusting...unless you're into that sort of thing I suppose.

My sister and her husband both served in the Royal Navy (brother in law still does) and they told me about a game the men used to play where they see how many different objects(maltesers,bottle tops,crisps etc.) they can get in there japs eye.

Slightly off subject but when I was 16 my mum walked in on my girlfriend sucking my cock.she didnt come to the house for weeks after that lol.my mum never mentioned it to me after haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.