Masturbation have you ever been caught? Men and Women

allan harper said:
myleftfoot said:
My cousin used to be a squaddie, one time he was in Sweden doing 'snow army stuff' and a game of 'soggy biscuit' broke out.

This game can be played by 2 - 10 adult males. The rules are simple, there is one digestive bisuit put onthe floor and the competitors then stand arond the biscuit and throw one over the thumb onto the biscuit.

The last squaddie to lob his man mayonaise over it gets the daunting task of eating the feckin thing.

My cuz got away with it as he is 'two pumps and a squirt' man, even under pressure.

What regiment where you in ?

Not me mate, my cousin. He was in the cheshires

a friend (girl) was having sex with a guy. he was ploughing her but she dint want him to cum in her so told him to pull out. unfortunatly the guy dint cum on her, he pissed all over her stomach. honest to god true story.

myleftfoot said:
allan harper said:
What regiment where you in ?

Not me mate, my cousin. He was in the cheshires

Keep hearing stories about this game...I don't know, maybe it shouldn't be dismissed as urban legend then, but why the fuck would anyone do it? We did a whole lot of crazy pranks and stuff during my military service but nothing close to this, it's fucking disgusting...unless you're into that sort of thing I suppose.

Cracked one out in an open air swimming pool in Diego Garcia for a dare once. Deposited a blob of my own syncronised swimmers and got out. Spent the rest of the day sunbathing and sniggering with my shipmates at the american service women doing the breaststroke up and down through my porridge. They didn't suspect a thing. Qualitay.

How does a 14 yr old lad manage to move an eight berth caravan whilst burping the worm?
Ask my mum, she detected the siesmic vibrations caused by my genital husbandry one evening and told me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.