Masturbation have you ever been caught? Men and Women

Story I've been told (and no, it isn't me)

This lad who a family friend knows got home from his mates and went up to his room. He put his music on and his headphones and started having a wank thinking his mum isn't in. He fell asleep with his dick out and jizz all over his belly. Woke up and found a brew at the side of his bed what his mum had made him.

Quality.

Doing rounds in the middle of the night in the navy many years ago and dropped into the mess to get a book to read for the rest of the watch. There stood a stoker by the fridge jerking his meat into a chicken carcass. I quickly hurried out pissing myself laughing. Next morning the chicken carcass is in the fridge and other stokers are picking off it throughout the day.
Neither of us said a word.

Balti said:
Doing rounds in the middle of the night in the navy many years ago and dropped into the mess to get a book to read for the rest of the watch. There stood a stoker by the fridge jerking his meat into a chicken carcass. I quickly hurried out pissing myself laughing. Next morning the chicken carcass is in the fridge and other stokers are picking off it throughout the day.
Neither of us said a word.

That is gross !!!

This bloke never got caught actually knocking one off but the overdevelopment in the wanking arm suggests he is no stranger to the pastime.

rude011.jpg

jimharri said:
Wondering why you bumped this now BR. Anything you'd like to, er, share with us? Feel free to talk; you're amongst friends here.

Didn't think there was too much 'arm in it

Women complain about balancing a career & home life.
They want to try balancing a laptop during a wank !

My cousin used to be a squaddie, one time he was in Sweden doing 'snow army stuff' and a game of 'soggy biscuit' broke out.

This game can be played by 2 - 10 adult males. The rules are simple, there is one digestive bisuit put onthe floor and the competitors then stand arond the biscuit and throw one over the thumb onto the biscuit.

The last squaddie to lob his man mayonaise over it gets the daunting task of eating the feckin thing.

My cuz got away with it as he is 'two pumps and a squirt' man, even under pressure.

myleftfoot said:
My cousin used to be a squaddie, one time he was in Sweden doing 'snow army stuff' and a game of 'soggy biscuit' broke out.

This game can be played by 2 - 10 adult males. The rules are simple, there is one digestive bisuit put onthe floor and the competitors then stand arond the biscuit and throw one over the thumb onto the biscuit.

The last squaddie to lob his man mayonaise over it gets the daunting task of eating the feckin thing.

My cuz got away with it as he is 'two pumps and a squirt' man, even under pressure.

What regiment where you in ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.