Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play, never thought they would get him of Chelsea if i am honest.
Not to fussed at all just didn't think Chelsea would sell to them, wonder if they have first dibs on Rooney or summat now in summer ?

All this Chelsea, he will help take points off their rivals, err hang on surly this will help city as well ?

If Mata has just watched that shite he's surely got to tell the Rags to go fuck themselves... he'd be better off at somewhere like Newcastle instead of there!

Mata does suit Jose's style he would never get his place back 30-40mil for a bench warmer is a great bit of business, what makes it even better is the fact that Super Davey has to figure out a formation that will accommodate Rooney, Mata and RVP. The only one I can think of would be 3 CMs Mata ten RVP and Rooney up top, which doesn't suit a team that has no good CMs and lots of wingers or they could play Mata out wide which is a position he has never excelled at. The other solution is to sell a CF which would give Chelsea a better chance of getting Rooney.

BoundedCascade said:
Stupid move by Chelsea, should have shipped him off to another league. This will come back to haunt them next year.

I hope it haunts them this year. It's astonishing how stupid this is.

Davs 19 said:
Chelsea let a world class midfielder go. A player who has struggled to get anything like a regular start.

Maybe Jose knows something we don't ?

Just a thought.

Mouriniho is pragmatic - if you look at his style of play he looks for players that can get up and doem the pitch and puts their foot in - Mata dont William does

It will be a huge positive for the rag fookers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.