Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NQCitizen said:
Davs 19 said:
NQCitizen said:
Yeah not exactly overjoyed at the prospect of arguably the best positioned team in the league being able to throw in bids for the best strikers in the world. Please not Balo or Cavani.

Mario really wouldn't worry me.

He could have a season of City vs Arsenal style games or a season of Italy vs Germany style games. Wouldn't like to find out.

He'd miss a third through suspension, sulk and walk around for a third and look like a worldly for a third..........While I enjoyed his time with us, I think he's been found out this season.....

Here he playing for the rags.

29l1pxx.jpg

Ah well, lock the thread, he will be a rag and will soon be the messiah, the best creative player in the world, the best winger in the world, reminds them of George Best, Nobby Stiles and Bobby combover Charlton all rolled into one. The only other player as good as him is jizzonyourface. :-)

kupest said:
Citysmith said:
Is it not good news for us that they sign Mata (Weakens one of our rivals)

They hardly play him.

I just don't understand this transfer from Chelsea, if they wanted to have him in the Scums against us they could have loaned him. Also wouldn't Mata be cup tied for the CL? Very weird transfer this.
It's all part of Jose's "please give me the scum job when gollum fucks up" routine me thinks

If he just helps them get points off uf us or Arsenal or both Mourinho will be more than happy.

And they are doing some great business, selling Mata for 37m ad De Bruyne for 17m in January. They didnt need any of them and still sold for more than they bought them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.