Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid move by Chelsea, should have shipped him off to another league. This will come back to haunt them next year.

don't under estimate this signing for them, he wont help them win the league but the since he's been in England the only person with more assist's is Silva with 2 more and mata has barely played this season. He is better than most in his position in the league and is a match winner. He also wont have to play against Chelsea as they have played twice this season already.

If this goes through, I will never see Mourinho/Chelsea as ruthless again. They had a chance to laugh at Davey & co.'s faces when they asked about Mata and said no to Rooney being part of the deal. They had a chance to passively sit by & see the rags languish, wait until the summer to offload Mata or sell him for less abroad.

I sincerely hope it blows up in Mourinho's face. They are chancing that none of their remaining AMs get injured or suffer some loss of form. They're chancing the rags getting something off the Arse or us. If it doesn't work out and we still win the PL, and Mata strengthens the scum next season, Mourinho's rep will take a hit. Fingers crossed.

SingBlueSilva said:
If this goes through, I will never see Mourinho/Chelsea as ruthless again. They had a chance to laugh at Davey & co.'s faces when they asked about Mata and said no to Rooney being part of the deal. They had a chance to passively sit by & see the rags languish, wait until the summer to offload Mata or sell him for less abroad.

I sincerely hope it blows up in Mourinho's face. They are chancing that none of their remaining AMs get injured or suffer some loss of form. They're chancing the rags getting something off the Arse or us. If it doesn't work out and we still win the PL, and Mata strengthens the scum next season, Mourinho's rep will take a hit. Fingers crossed.
I think Mourinho sees this PL campaign as his biggest challenge because he will surely buy reinforcements, (like a top quality striker), in the summer. With FFP finance is more important.

This move gives Utd more of a chance to take points from rival teams, particularly ourselves and Arsenal.

Perhaps Rooney doesn't want to move abroad and Chelsea think they can get him in the summer?

Chelsea are scum. Rot in hell, Mourinho.

For this hubris I hope all their creative players get long-term injuries and they're made to field a youth team.

Blue Haze said:
Chelsea are scum. Rot in hell, Mourinho.

For this hubris I hope all their creative players get long-term injuries and they're made to field a youth team.
Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.