Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't figure out how Moyes plans to use Mata. The gifted Spaniard choose to join United now, surely to make sure he gets enough playing time to warrant a place in the national squad going to Brazil. So, immediately from the get go he will be used in the starting XI.
How?
Even though he'll do a decent job in the position, he isn't a winger, hasn't got the pace required.
Kagawa was a brilliant attacking centre mid in Germany, but has been reduced to pure shite under Moyes.
Will this mark Moyes's second extremely expensive signing (Fellaini being the first) which just doesn't make much sense?

Will Moyes now change the "united way", in the middle of a dire season?

Lot's of questions... but again I'm not worried the scum will all the sudden become a great side just because they acquire Mata. It takes a whole lot more before that could happen.

Wreckless Alec said:
Maybe with Chelsea's financial losses last year and FFP in mind, the offer was simply too good to turn down.

Surely no other club would be desperate enough to pay so much ?

They reported on SSN that the asset value to Chelsea is 11m. If they get 37m for him then they obviously make a 26m profit on him, very good business for them. Plus he can take points from Chelsea's competition, v good deal for the short term.

Utd and Moyes will have paid out almost 70m on 2 players, deary me!

shows desperation on Mata's part to play if he goes (it is a WC year after all), as he surely must realise that moving to united isn't good from a footballing point of view. His ability and skills won't be utilised to their maximum capability due to their naff system they play, and will he really want play fro David Moyes and go to a team that is playing so poorly?

How come no one is talking about this offer being made 'on behalf of the rags'?

Is this a 3rd party ownership?

I read on here somewhere yesterday that Kia Jorachim (SP)? is involved, i fookin hope thats true! Because you know exactly what will happen in 18 months time if that snake has got his grubby paws on this deal!

markyboyblue said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Maybe with Chelsea's financial losses last year and FFP in mind, the offer was simply too good to turn down.

Surely no other club would be desperate enough to pay so much ?

They reported on SSN that the asset value to Chelsea is 11m. If they get 37m for him then they obviously make a 26m profit on him, very good business for them. Plus he can take points from Chelsea's competition, v good deal for the short term.

Utd and Moyes will have paid out almost 70m on 2 players, deary me!
Yep, Remember all the barmpots screaming for us to sign fellani last year! One things for sure they won`t get their money back for him.

Heard rumours that United only got Mata and Chelsea to sell to a domestic rival because they agreed to sell Rooney to Chelsea in the summer.

I think Rooney will be going to Chelsea in the summer, that is the only reason I can think why no one else has bothered going in for Mata.

Obviously they would not sell to us (if we were interested). However i find it hard to believe that no other European teams have enquired, i think they will have been told to forget it as his is scum bound on the proviso that Rooney goes the other way.

May even happen in this window now that Torres is injured.

Chelsea need a stirker, maybe they are waiting for him to get 100% fit before putting a bid in. 8 days of the window left for them to use the Mata money.

Also who are these intermederies working on behalf of united? And why are united still denying making a bid whilst it's all over the place that they have?

somethings not quite adding up here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.