Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's no Phil Jones, though, is he?

Good player, who will improve most teams, but a luxury, and evidently not good enough for the very top, otherwise Mourinho wouldn't be selling him.
Just looking forward to him, Rooney and Januzai all getting in each other's way.

Ja Salford Blue said:
Calm down!

David Moyes will be his manager!

^ This!!

Plus I don't get all this "great business by Chelsea" and "Mourinho is a genius" rubbish. The rags are making it look like a great piece of business by paying an inflated price (Gollam panic buy to be accepted by the "faithful" by giving them a new umpteen million pound toy). Mourinho is a genius, do me a favour, there is only one football genius and he goes by the name of David Moyes. Long may he reign!!
I do not fear either of the scum or chavs, they both need serious investment.

surely moyes will just play a team like this

gk

back 4

Valencia carrick young

mata

rooney RVP

Valencia and young would rotate with other players like wellbeck, nani,

carrick could alternate with Jones who would also be plyed in the back 4 somewhere

mata and rooney would swap positions during a game to make it more of a fluid system

I think he is a decent signing for them sadly

However they haven't addressed there most glaring weaknesses and that is in defense where the whole back 4 are looking distinctly average

simon23 said:

gk

back 4

Valencia carrick young

mata

rooney RVP

carrick could alternate with Jones who would also be plyed in the back 4 somewhere

mata and rooney would swap positions during a game to make it more of a fluid system

However they haven't addressed there most glaring weaknesses and that is in defense where the whole back 4 are looking distinctly average

I hope they play that team v us,carrick there only defence minded cm,yaya and ferna would have a field day

sir peace frog said:
simon23 said:

gk

back 4

Valencia carrick young

mata

rooney RVP

I hope they play that team v us,carrick there only defence minded cm,yaya and ferna would have a field day

Beat me to it, that midfield would get slaughtered by any of the teams above them and probably a few below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.