Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamann Pineapple said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Chelsea are holding out for Rooney..............this month !

They should really. They really want him, united seem desperate for Mata and I'm pretty sure united won't return the favour of strengthening Chelsea once this deal is done. I hope they don't because he will improve Chelsea but they would be ridiculous not to insist on it imo.

They could pull out and make United look fools for all the press they've given this. Masterstroke by Jose

That'd be good but Mourinho comes across as too much of a united loving **** to do that for some strange reason. Do you have any reason to think they are demanding rooney in January or are you just speculating?

Lancet Fluke said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Lancet Fluke said:
They should really. They really want him, united seem desperate for Mata and I'm pretty sure united won't return the favour of strengthening Chelsea once this deal is done. I hope they don't because he will improve Chelsea but they would be ridiculous not to insist on it imo.

They could pull out and make United look fools for all the press they've given this. Masterstroke by Jose

That'd be good but Mourinho comes across as too much of a united loving **** to do that for some strange reason. Do you have any reason to think they are demanding rooney in January or are you just speculating?

Just heard a few rumours amongst Chelsea lads, makes sense though

I swear on all that i hold dear i will buy the next Chelsea fan i see a pint if this somehow does not go through.
Make that 4 pints as the laughs to cost of beer ratio will still be well in my favour :)

Lancet Fluke said:

Because it doesn't make much sense otherwise (though Chelsea aren't a club that conduct transfer business sensibly).

However, Mata could go to almost any club in the world. There would definitely be someone willing to match the 37 million United is paying, so what sense does it make to sell to United unless a.) they get something in return or b.) they believe that Mata isn't actually that good, and that they are screwing United over because he won't improve them noticeably.

Gillespie said:
I wouldn't have a transfer window so that transfers can happen at any time but with one restriction. After 15 league games, no transfers would be allowed until after the season end.

Also, loanees should be allowed to play against their home club.

Lastly, any player who has featured in any capacity and in more than 7 games for any club cannot be sold within the season to another club in the same league.

There is nothing in the laws against this, it is just a common clause in loan deals to avoid the embarrassing scenario of the loaned player scoring against his parent club.

Rammyblues said:
Rags saying officially signed

Well not really, they've said a fee has been agreed. Still personal terms and medical.

Not that I don't think this will happen, just can't really be official yet.

Claytop said:
Rammyblues said:
Rags saying officially signed

Well not really, they've said a fee has been agreed. Still personal terms and medical.

Not that I don't think this will happen, just can't really be official yet.

Something weird going on here. They waited right until the stock exchange closed, then announced this, and it basically means nothing. Are they holding out until Monday morning and hoping this inflates the stock price, then no signing Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.