Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WhenProgrammesWereAShilling said:
Not sure i want Moyes out if im honest

Are you kidding? I think he's completely inept and an odious **** to boot. To say I loathe the guy would not be overstating it. He literally makes my flesh creep.

I hope he stays at the swamp for the next 30 years.

Sky reporting Mata as 4th biggest transfer fee after Torres, Ozil and AGUERO AT £38m - HE WAS £35m YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING CARPET LICKERS.

Sorry for shouting but I needed to vent that.

M24 Citizen said:
Sky reporting Mata as 4th biggest transfer fee after Torres, Ozil and AGUERO AT £38m - HE WAS £35m YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING CARPET LICKERS.

Who cares?

Gillespie said:
M24 Citizen said:

Who cares?

Me. First of all I seem to remember it being undisclosed. Secondly, IF and that's a big IF, it did come to £38m that extra £3m were add-ons not the initial fee. It winds me up how our transfer fees get reported differently from everyone else to suit their agenda. They've been getting a lot worse recently. Did you know, apparently a football club buying another football club is only newsworthy of about 30seconds for about 6 hours? Whereas some dickhead NFL player having a tiny tantrum has been shown twice every hour for the past 3 days.

M24 Citizen said:
Gillespie said:
M24 Citizen said:

Who cares?

Me. First of all I seem to remember it being undisclosed. Secondly, IF and that's a big IF, it did come to £38m that extra £3m were add-ons not the initial fee. It winds me up how our transfer fees get reported differently from everyone else to suit their agenda. They've been getting a lot worse recently. Did you know, apparently a football club buying another football club is only newsworthy of about 30seconds for about 6 hours? Whereas some dickhead NFL player having a tiny tantrum has been shown twice every hour for the past 3 days.
Brace yourself..

Mata is worth 40 million all day long when you consider Carroll (sp?) cost 35 and Torres 50. I think most people are forgetting just how good he can be when he is playing consistently. He has been a bit part player this season but that doesnt mean he has just suddenly turned to shit.

And another point. SKY talks absolute shit. The other day they said Mourinho had a dig at us over FFP - he didn't. Now they report Ferguscum as saying United can still win the title this season - of course I laugh my head off to then watch the interview and find out he was asked can they still finish in the top 4, and he said along the lines of rags can do anything - they are meant to report the news, not twist stuff to suit what they want to hear.

When other posters have moaned about them I still liked watching SSN but now I can't stand the bastards (apart from Mike of course) and don't even get me started on Alex 'I'll make you listen to fucking horse racing news all morning before you work when you actually want to hear some football news' Hammond.

Let's first see how he fares in a system that makes him work that much harder. I am certain he will do the job but he will not reach his max. Also, their series of injuries is suspect, and them penalties and hoofball tactics are telling that the issue looks to be in training and the tactic board.

He can't play in the Champions League for them this season, and I doubt they'll even make the competition next season, even with Mata, unless they sign a top CM and CB. I can't see him lasting there long, they're a club on the decline and they really have no hope of replacing getting replacements for players like Vidic, Van Persie & Ferdinand.
And it's only a matter of time before Rooney is either on 500k a week or he's fucked off out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.