Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
@DeadlineDay: Breaking: We understand that a Premier League team has made a bid for Chelsea's Juan Mata. #CFC #DeadlineDay

Yeah it's twitter blah blah blah

Allegedly it's Liverpool hahaha!

If we sign Mata...I'll buy everyone at bluemoon a pint...that's how likely that one is

@indykaila: Breaking news: Chelsea have rejected a £25million bid for Juan Mata (Radio Marca)

Batman said:
@indykaila: Breaking news: Chelsea have rejected a £25million bid for Juan Mata (Radio Marca)

Indy Kaila is the worse one! I hope someone pinches his phone and his computer breaks.

if we sign mata then (as far as i can see) it also solves our defensive issue as well.....cos no fucking team in the world is going to get out of their own half with the shit hot attacking force that we will have on tap!!! :)

oh fuck...i have actually convinced myself that he will come now, meaning a miserable night tonight for me :(

PSG is the most likely destination for Mata no chance he will move to another Premier League club.

Do I have to start giving "Mata Updates" THFC6061 style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.