Match Ball and Peter Fletcher allegedly (for legal reasons)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Boy takes ball, ball doesn't belong to him equals theft. Still stupid though

What's he supposed to do?

Show me one person who wouldn't have taken that ball home.(for at least one night)

Perhaps he should have handed it to a Showsec steward. (who supports United) Next thing you'd see it on Red Issue or Red Cafe, popped and in pieces.

Thank God a Blue got it.

If I was the lad I would have said, of course you can have the ball back city. How much did you say my season ticket was again?

johnny crossan said:
Danielmanc said:
johnny crossan said:
peterfletcher.jpg

which one is Pete? He sounds like an upright sort of chap.
he isn't on that pic
is he on this one?

peterfletcher1.jpg
My eyes aren't good enough for that one ! I'm very old !

the ball that joe kicked landed back on the pitch.the disabled section are rows bb/cc/dd so this story carnt be true.plus read the spot the ball thread,there where two balls used and two balls identified in that thread by user saying they have seen them.

I very rarely post on here anymore,but i can confirm every word of this is true. Max Clifford is involved now and a phone call to The Sun was made earlier today. I also know where the ball is living :) . Contact was made with the club at some point and the ball was being returned on wednesday as apparantly england are training at city and the deal was he was to meet the city lads who are in the england squad.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Boy takes ball, ball doesn't belong to him equals theft. Still stupid though

Ball was coming back to the club - just needed a little time.

Option 1 - go and see the lad swop it with a signed Aguero shirt get some good publicity everybody is happy

Option 2 - arrest a 17 old kid at his work place threten him with a 3 year ban and make him look a twat and deal with all the bad press that goes with it

Some people if they were in his position would take the 3 year ban and let the club / police do their worst whilst getting negative press shit

Its wank

The lad would have felt like any other blue on the pitch that day.He would have thought,''I can't believe i have got the match ball we won the title with!''

He wouldn't have viewed it as theft,he would have just thanked his lucky stars he had got such a precious momento.

As others have rightly said all the club had to do was invite him down,give him a day to remember and a picture of him smiling handing back the ball.This heavy handed shit,like the filming of celebrating fans like they were some neo Nazi's at a far right demo leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.