Match Ball and Peter Fletcher allegedly (for legal reasons)

lankyblue said:
I too have sympathy for Peter Fletcher. A few years ago my Aunt was punched by a United fan in the East Stand (another woman) the woman was drunk and with her husband a City fan, it was a derby that City won. The stewards were called and names, addresses and phone calls exchanged in order to make my Aunt's complaint official. The upshot, Mr Fletcher rang my aunt to say the City supporting husband had his and 2 other tickets taken off them for 4 home games and warned about taking his tickets off him if there was ever any trouble again. Mr Fletcher then gave my aunt his personal mobile number, email address and landline number in case she had any problems ever again. She said at the start of the next season he rang her again to check she was OK with where she was sitting and would she like the offending family to be moved. She said it was OK but he said she must contact him if ever she had any problems again.
Ay up Pete how's it going?

big blueballs said:
lankyblue said:
I too have sympathy for Peter Fletcher. A few years ago my Aunt was punched by a United fan in the East Stand (another woman) the woman was drunk and with her husband a City fan, it was a derby that City won. The stewards were called and names, addresses and phone calls exchanged in order to make my Aunt's complaint official. The upshot, Mr Fletcher rang my aunt to say the City supporting husband had his and 2 other tickets taken off them for 4 home games and warned about taking his tickets off him if there was ever any trouble again. Mr Fletcher then gave my aunt his personal mobile number, email address and landline number in case she had any problems ever again. She said at the start of the next season he rang her again to check she was OK with where she was sitting and would she like the offending family to be moved. She said it was OK but he said she must contact him if ever she had any problems again.
Ay up Pete how's it going?

cynic

Why would you possibly think I was some sort of aa plant. I am telling the absolute truth and would stand by Mr Fletcher. Contact me direct if you don't believe me and I will give you absolute proof. Don't like being accused of making false statements. Another reason why I hardly ever post on here, but just read comments.

Obviously you don't get irony, apart from the fact I am only 5'4" and a Cricket fan as well as City, Lanky is Lancashire's mascot !! So, simple Lankyblue (cricket supporting city fan) get it !! Now go play with the traffic.

Ah, you may well be Peter Fletcher but I am not a Joker.

712647-20110426041456.jpg

lankyblue said:
Why would you possibly think I was some sort of aa plant. I am telling the absolute truth and would stand by Mr Fletcher. Contact me direct if you don't believe me and I will give you absolute proof. Don't like being accused of making false statements. Another reason why I hardly ever post on here, but just read comments.

For every 'one' of your stories there are another 100 saying what a complete **** he is.
They can't all be wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.