Match dates for April

Inter Me Nan said:
6one said:
laserblue said:
It seems highly likely that one of the postponed games will be on 15th or 16th April now that the West Brom game has been switched to Easter Monday (21st)..

Got a feeling they might put our FA Cup semi final on the Saturday 12th April, give us a game on the Tuesday 15th, Good Friday the 18th and then the Monday West Brom game. Hopefully they put the Sunderland and Villa games on those dates so we have 2 home games rather than the Liverpool away.

They should not do this, but that would be the way to accommodate Uefa.
4 games in 10 days!!!
No chance.
The rags play 4 games in 9 days next month, with the derby being the last game<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:35 pm --<br /><br />
aguero93:20 said:
Quagmire blue said:
6one said:
Got a feeling they might put our FA Cup semi final on the Saturday 12th April, give us a game on the Tuesday 15th, Good Friday the 18th and then the Monday West Brom game.

Hopefully they put the Sunderland and Villa games on those dates so we have 2 home games rather than the Liverpool away.

They should not do this, but that would be the way to accommodate Uefa.
What score did we beat Wigan in the quarter final? Gutted I missed it.
5-0
I'm happy with two 5-0 wins over them this season as revenge for the final last season!

goater1978 said:
My Season Ticket holding friend gets married at 12:30pm on that day. I am wondering if its rude to not only miss the service but also take his ticket so one of my other friends can have it!

I wouldn't give the ticket away mate.......he may just change his mind at the last minute once he's realised what he's doing and that watching City is more important!

Thanks for the updates on KO times and change of dates, accommodation now booked for Southampton and WBA games.
I find these updates one of the best parts of logging on to bluemoon, worst part is looking in that cellar its dark and contains some real nasty f***ers.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/General-News/Sky-Sports-BT-Sport-reveal-April-Premier-League-fixtures?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MorningAdvertiser%2FGeneral-News+%28MorningAdvertiser+General+News%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/Gene ... al+News%29</a>

coops said:
http://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/General-News/Sky-Sports-BT-Sport-reveal-April-Premier-League-fixtures?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MorningAdvertiser%2FGeneral-News+%28MorningAdvertiser+General+News%29
No televised game on semi-final Saturday - and 3 on the Sunday (two of them still in the FA Cup)?

drthingy said:
A there any permentation that the WBA game could get moved back on bloody nights that Monday and can't swap out.

Fucksticks

I hate football being played on Monday nights..................Just for f**king TV.

Eds said:
I know Wigan beat us in the final but the chances are we will reach the semi finals so why do TV companies put the Liverpool game on live TV knowing there is a good chance it won't happen but some fans will have made travel arrangements not knowing it may not be played.

Because they don't factor in the paying fans when they draw up their TV schedules, never have, never will..................

[quote="drthingy"]A there any permentation that the WBA game could get moved back on bloody nights that Monday and can't swap out.

Fucksticks[/quote]
I think I know what you mean, but I'm not confident that I'm right. Is permentation a new word ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.