Match dates for April

bluwes said:
Heard a snippet that the rearranged Sunderland game could be on 16th April

I would have thought that with other games possibly being affected, that City and Sunderland would be looking to squeeze it in for the midweek that has been set aside for cup replays ? Not sure when that is but will definitely be before 16th April as semis are scheduled for 12th/13th !

Does anyone know if postponed games have to be played in the original fixture sequence ie we have to play Sunderland before Villa. If Sunderland go to a reply and we don't, coldn't we play Villa on cup replay night instead ?

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
bluwes said:

I would have thought that with other games possibly being affected, that City and Sunderland would be looking to squeeze it in for the midweek that has been set aside for cup replays ? Not sure when that is but will definitely be before 16th April as semis are scheduled for 12th/13th !

Does anyone know if postponed games have to be played in the original fixture sequence ie we have to play Sunderland before Villa. If Sunderland go to a reply and we don't, coldn't we play Villa on cup replay night instead ?
Bloody good question.

Inter Me Nan said:
ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
bluwes said:

Bloody good question.
I'm pretty sure I remember it happening before.

bluwes said:

It seems highly likely that one of the postponed games will be on 15th or 16th April now that the West Brom game has been switched to Easter Monday (21st)..

laserblue said:
bluwes said:

It seems highly likely that one of the postponed games will be on 15th or 16th April now that the West Brom game has been switched to Easter Monday (21st)..

Got a feeling they might put our FA Cup semi final on the Saturday 12th April, give us a game on the Tuesday 15th, Good Friday the 18th and then the Monday West Brom game.

Hopefully they put the Sunderland and Villa games on those dates so we have 2 home games rather than the Liverpool away.

They should not do this, but that would be the way to accommodate Uefa.

6one said:
laserblue said:
bluwes said:

Got a feeling they might put our FA Cup semi final on the Saturday 12th April, give us a game on the Tuesday 15th, Good Friday the 18th and then the Monday West Brom game. Hopefully they put the Sunderland and Villa games on those dates so we have 2 home games rather than the Liverpool away.

4 games in 10 days!!!
No chance.

Inter Me Nan said:
6one said:
laserblue said:

Got a feeling they might put our FA Cup semi final on the Saturday 12th April, give us a game on the Tuesday 15th, Good Friday the 18th and then the Monday West Brom game. Hopefully they put the Sunderland and Villa games on those dates so we have 2 home games rather than the Liverpool away.

4 games in 10 days!!!
No chance.
ask chelski about last season.

6one said:
laserblue said:
bluwes said:

Got a feeling they might put our FA Cup semi final on the Saturday 12th April, give us a game on the Tuesday 15th, Good Friday the 18th and then the Monday West Brom game.

Hopefully they put the Sunderland and Villa games on those dates so we have 2 home games rather than the Liverpool away.

What score did we beat Wigan in the quarter final? Gutted I missed it.

Quagmire blue said:
6one said:
laserblue said:

What score did we beat Wigan in the quarter final? Gutted I missed it.
5-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.