Match day announcer

gazinho said:
Right who the fuck has told this **** that we need a life story on every single player he mentions?

He's spouting more and more shite every single game, there were at least 3 occasions I wanted to ram the mic up his arse today!!!

Anyway just thought I'd have a rant about it, good performance today onwards and upwards hopefully a couple of wembley trips on the horizon.

Hey, we've paid a bloody fortune for this. It's all part of the Matchday Experience!

Annoyed me when he was fking talking through the opening 20 secs of the game.
Your're supposed to be pre-match entertainmemt knob'ead!

Just after getting the Southampton performance out of my system Dzeko comes on and he decides to tell me that he was our only scorer in our game last week.
All the flashbacks came back..
Good job Barry didnt come on today..

Number 22, is a French footballer who plays for Manchester City and the France national football team. He is predominantly left footed , he primarily plays as a left back that is also capable of playing as an offensive-minded wingback. He is described as a player who possesses "almost unrivaled stamina" that is "quick in the tackle and willing to drive forward". He was a member of Arsenal's famous Invincibles team before leaving the club in 2011. He was born in the city of Toulouse and began his football career playing for a host of amateur clubs in the Haute-Garonne département such as JS Cugnaux, AS Muret, and Tournefeuille. In 2001, he moved to the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region to play for professional club Cannes. Clichy made his professional debut for the club in the 2002–03 season while the club was playing in the Championnat National, the third level of French football. After three seasons with Cannes, in 2003, he was convinced by manager and countryman Arsène Wenger to join Arsenal in England. In his first season with the club, he was a member of the team, dubbed the Invincibles, that went undefeated in the league season. As a result of the title, at 18 years and 10 months, he became the youngest player to win a Premier League medal. After three seasons of backing up Ashley Cole, in the 2006–07 season, he took over the starters' role permanently. In the 2007–08 season, he appeared in all 38 league matches. His performances during the season earned him an appearance on the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) Team of the Year. Aside from the 2003–04 league title, he has also won the Community Shield and FA Cup in 2004 and 2005, respectively, with Arsenal. He is a former French youth international and has represented his nation at every level for which he was eligible. Prior to playing for the senior team, he played on the under-17 team that finished runners-up to Switzerland at the 2002 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship. He made his senior international debut in September 2008 in a 2010 World Cup qualification match against Serbia. He made his first major international tournament appearance for France at the 2010 FIFA World Cup. He made one appearance in the competition against South Africa in the final group stage match.

..............Gael Clichy!

Number 6, he started his career at Wolverhampton Wanderers back i.........................

get rid of him we don't need all that nonsense before the game, cheesy isn't the word

AD4 said:
alib said:
sure he said at one point "Sergio Aguero , we signed him"!!?! Wtf?

Just clearing things up, in case anyone thought he may have come through the new youth set up.

I thought it was a slight dig at the Rags ie 'you sign Phil Jones, we sign Kun Aguero" Maybe I am giving him too much credit - but I don't think so

Brilliant when he said, todays attendance 47,600, its been a great day out, obviously having a go at the Leeds fans.
Youv had your day out now fuck off home

I don't know what was more cringeworthy - the fact that Leeds are now well and truly indoctrinated with lower division chants or our embarrassment of an announcer.

WNRH said:
Cringeworthy as fuck.

More cheesy than Ian Cheeseman wrapped in cheesestrings in the town of Chedder!

Interesting comparison but Cheddar's a village...

kippaxchris said:
I hate him he really annoys me he's cheese on toast
Well i love cheese on toast.So i think the match day announcer was the dogs knackers!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.