Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

Can't help but think this is a real test today, especially when looking at what Arsenal have done to Wigan, how Birmingham have rolled over and had their tummy tickled by the Scum, and how (at the moment) the Spuds are getting beaten.

A win seems essential to keep pace with others and increase our comfort zone over the Spuds.

Impeccable One said:
Can't help but think this is a real test today, especially when looking at what Arsenal have done to Wigan, how Birmingham have rolled over and had their tummy tickled by the Scum, and how (at the moment) the Spuds are getting beaten.

A win seems essential to keep pace with others and increase our comfort zone over the Spuds.
Totaly aggree, every game is massive at the moment, but today is a test but also a great chance to start making a fairly large gap between us and spurs.

I think its sooooo funny that one signing.....Darren Bent.....not a prolific scorer by any means....yet everyone is talking like he is Messi or Pele......they have paid far too much for an average player and wont score today.

Villa to win the league!!!!!

MCFC ZESTY ZILLIONS said:
I think its sooooo funny that one signing.....Darren Bent.....not a prolific scorer by any means....yet everyone is talking like he is Messi or Pele......they have paid far too much for an average player and wont score today.

Amd the lotto numbers for tonight are?

Quite alot of pressure on us to win today with Arse and the rags winning their games... they both got games in hand if we want to have a chance of winning of the league, we need to pick up 3 points.

I don't think even a draw is any good to us...

Amd the lotto numbers for tonight are?[/quote]

Can only give you one number......32

SUPER SUPER TEV, SUPER SUPER TEV, SUPER SUPER TEV, SUPER CARLOS TEVEZ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.