Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

This is three points in the bag: The reason: They cant score, check the facts this season Heskey 3 goals, Delfouneso 1 goal, Carew, no goals, Agbonlawhore, no goals,.......

Thats why Bent has arrived....8 goals...which doesnt really inspire.

You cant compare with our goal machine of super tev on his own, let alone the powerful line up we have that can score at any time, dzeko, ya ya, silva, johnson, milner......

Yes they will huff and puff and try and stop us scoring, thats when they give away fouls in the box because of the creativity and dribbling skills, as long as super tev has been practising his pens we should get another today.

If I had £100 spare it would be an easy decision on a city win. Sorry Villa fans, like your team and your supporters, but today is not your day and am sure will start to climb back up the league.

I think that we'll have increased focus today because, (regardless of what's said, the fact is that the PL is the most imporatant competition we're in and RM simply won't field anything other than what he sees as the optimum line-up to beat the opposition. . . . unlike the less difficult europa games and the FAC3 where experimentation and fringe players can be exercised.
So, another difficult away game but we do excell away from home and young Eddie Dzeko will have had another week in squad training so familiarity should be marginally improved.
I hate predicting because I'm useless at it but no point in posting on this thread without pinging a guess at the score . . . make mine a from the head 2-3 to City and a from the heart 0-5 . . A 5 niller to us does sound a bit rich but we create so much that there's bound to be a game when we capitalise on at least 30% of our chances!

I just want to say helo to City fans because I am new member of this forum
my prediction is: 1:4 Dzeko; Dzeko; Tevez; Dzeko; Bent...

doomuk said:
MadchesterCity said:
Thanks turks head, nice to see some positivity from a Villa fan, welcome to the forum!!

Will be very tough game tomorrow aston Villa are a good side.

will there be any negativity since we take your best player every year?

p.s dont bang your sister!![B/]

Is she fit?

MY SISTER ... LOL GOD YER ... ask yer mom she,s been there munching the rug :P

BIG thanks to those guys here singing in my bar !! this forum does work ...
TURKS HEAD IS NOW THE OFFICIAL MAN CITY AWAY DAY PUB @VILLA , SEE YOU IF YOU COMING WHEN YOU PLAY THE SHITE UP THE RD ON WEDNESDAY ..
tHE GUYS IN @ MINUTE ALSO SINGING SOME STRANGE SONG ABOUT YER NEIGHBOURS BUT I DARE NOT ASK .. I DID MENTION SHAMELESS BUT IT DIDNT GO DOWN TOO WELL WHEN I SAID ONE LOOKED LIKE " frank !!!! " lol
all good

find us on face book if your coming next time turks head aston uni ...

b4 7at
now where is my guiness ..... come on you villa boys .....

Hart, Boateng, Kompany, Toure, Kolarov, Yaya, Barry, De Jong, Silva, Tevez, Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.