Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

After seeing Dzeko in the stands vs Svens boys I'm excited all over again to see him play. I think he'll grab a brace, 3-0 win for the Cityyyyy!

And this time City got to play good fotball in fucking 90 min, and not in 50, if not, we will not go home with 3 points.

3-0 to City, if we can play well 90 min. Tevez, Yaya and Dzeko scores.

Good weather - I think we'll win either 2-1 or 2-0. Tevez / Dzecko / Silva - hard to imagine them being shut out. In the rain, maybe 1-1.

of course, there's the referee factor. I can just see a couple of nice through balls from the ref that split our defense to Bent

bents a decent player and will give villa (players and fans) a lift.....they will be up for this (esp considering we took milner off them in the summer)

we need to start the game better than we have done in the last couple of games

glad we have silva back for this one

-------------------hart----------------------

--zaba--- --kolo------- kompany -------kolorov

------------------dejong

----------yaya------------- barry

-------------------silva

-------------tev -------------dzeko

Hope Dzeko is able to grab his first goal for MC, on paper looks like easy win for MC

villa fans are getting all excited about their 2 new signings,here in birmingham can they stop city scoring, i doubt it, i think it will be a draw as villa are desperate now, and have started showing some fight in their play, Dont forget City fans are welcome to use our club before the game, and 250 parking spaces, all welcome... Ruskin Hall B6 5hp

-------------------hart----------------------

--zaba--- --kolo------- kompany -------kolorov

------------------dejong

----------yaya------------- barry

-------------------silva

-------------tev -------------dzeko

Agree this should be the line up. Not going to be an easy game, they will want revenge against us, hoping we win, Villa hasn't been too bad a place to go in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.