Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

Yea its going to be tight, i dont belive in a hattrick for Dzeko, its important to take the 3 Points. Dzeko can score in the next Home Match.

Bent will be a danger,

but i honestly think that tevez/dzeko/silva will be too much for their back 4.

Nedi Gecko to score.

I'm thinking a draw, Villa are getting some of their injured players back and of course their new signings. With Young, Bent and possibly Carew they'll be much more dangerous than they were last time with just that waste of space Agbonlahor.

Love_Each_Day said:
I'm thinking a draw, Villa are getting some of their injured players back and of course their new signings. With Young, Bent and possibly Carew they'll be much more dangerous than they were last time with just that waste of space Agbonlahor.
Normally I am very cautious but our record against Villa is impressive, so I take us to win 3-2 just like the game at Blackpool if my memory serves me right.

If defence play as poor as against Wolves then we must score 3 or 4 again just to make sure the game ends well.

Villa were by far the worst team I can remember coming to Eastlands in a long time. However, with the signing of Bent and Makoun Im sure there is a 'feel good ' factor back about the place and this one will be tough.

-----------------------------Hart---------------------------------

--Zabaleta-------Kompany----------Lescott----------Kolorov------

----------------De Jong-------------Barry------------------------

--------------------------Yaya Toure----------------------------

--Tevez----------------------------------------------Silva-------

--------------------------Dzeko----------------------------------

anyone know the injury status of kolo?

i would hope for:

hart

zabaleta - kolo - kompany - kolarov

silva - de jong - yaya - johnson

tevez - dzeko

Bent will give them a boost , he is a club record signing so their fans will be all up for it. They haven't got a bad team , they have a very good team on paper with downing , young , bent , makoun and albrighton . Bent however can be stopped , he was kept quiet when we played sunderland 3 games in , it was fortunate that he got a penalty and won them the game. But we can kep him quiet and as long as we stop the crosses from coming in the area , then we should cope . they have pace and speed on the wings and with bent , now have some height to aim for. But their defence isn't as good as it used to be and we have a fantastic front three and with Tevez on fire and Silva showing he still has his touch on tuesday , we will no doubt cause them problems . I am willing Dzeko to score in this game as he should be giving their two centre halves a good battle . If we keep it tight at the back and not let any silly goals in or concede any stupid fouls in dangerous areas , we will be ok , well we won't lose. But this will be a hard game , they have started to pick up a bit of form and with their fans having a passion for hating us , everyone will be up for it at Villa and willing us to lose. I just hope we can get another win in the bag and if that comes at 5-4 or 10-9 , i won't care , as long as we win the game .

----------------Hart----------------
Zabaleta--Kolo-------Vinnie K-----Kolarov
----------------NDJ------------------
---------Barry--------Yaya----------
Tevez----------------------Silva
-------------Dzeko---------------

I think the front three will play in all three positions throughout the game and those three should be making villa shit themselves.

2-1 City , Silva and Dzeko to score

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.