Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

Silva needs to freed up from playing on the right.

Dzeko has been poor, give him till the hour mark and theres been no improvement bring AJ on for him.

They are fucking disgrace these commentators! We are
Away had about 55% of the ball controlling the game! Villa park the bus! they call us disappointing!

Personally I've never liked Barry as a player.

Very average but seems to convince managers that he is the real deal. Not just saying that because we are losing and out of frustration but I really don't know what he brings to a team.

I would rather Milner plays instead of him.

@Lionheart...........jinxing? A lacklustre performance, a slow pace, woeful tackling, key players not being in the game and a tap in that you or I couldve scored due to poor defending and weak save.....

As we know we are a jeckall and hyde side.....we will win 3-0 in the second half.

they expect silva and tevez in the hole, both unable to find space in danger areas - silva isn't as effective coming from wide and there fullbacks are dog shit..... Johno for silva and we will win this by a country mile, stick with it and more of the same in second half im afraid.

Utter fookin wank - got 2-0 written all over it but you can´t gift goals at this level. It ain´t working up front. Not good enough for the title. Forget it ladies and gents. Champs don´t gift goals to fookin useless goalhanging coonts like that fooker. Hope the coont gets a bad injury then Villa ARE goosed!!

Barry's having a 'which way are we kicking' day, combined with an off-day for Silva and a couple of others. Lacking a spark.

Zabaleta never plays like this. Does he?

Two years in a row Barry has let the hostility get to him and looked subdued.

Shouldn't really be losing but Villa will cling on to that now, stay disciplined, and try to catch us on the break.

Johnson is a must IMO as the lack of pace and incision going forward is crippling. Dzeko is getting no chances on his plate at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.