Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

MCFC ZESTY ZILLIONS said:
@Lionheart...........jinxing? A lacklustre performance, a slow pace, woeful tackling, key players not being in the game and a tap in that you or I couldve scored due to poor defending and weak save.....

As we know we are a jeckall and hyde side.....we will win 3-0 in the second half.

Don't often argue with a fellow blue but you can just shut the fuck up now

mike channon´s windmill said:
Utter fookin wank - got 2-0 written all over it but you can´t gift goals at this level. It ain´t working up front. Not good enough for the title. Forget it ladies and gents. Champs don´t gift goals to fookin useless goalhanging coonts like that fooker. Hope the coont gets a bad injury then Villa ARE goosed!!

Were your other 2500 posts as bad?

sammyvine said:
Plus we never seem to come from behind ala the rags and win.

If we draw this one the title is gone for me. 8 points will be too much to make up especially when we have to go to the rags and Chelsea.

I have faith though. We need to come out and score an early goal.
Seriously, I have never for a second thought we were/are in the running for the title. Far too many new players in. Now, with this season behind us, and a full close season with the majority of this lot, we'll definitely give it a go next season. Aim for this season is top 4 and a cup.

still 45mins to go,can see villa getting deeper and deeper,and hope for something like the first goal,but the last few games we have come out second half all guns blazing and blitzing teams only takes us to score to completely change the game around in our favour...

if we lose and spurs and chelsea win their game in hand, we are going to be very nervous with some tough away trips coming up

Bent scores 1st touch. Honestly were you all suprised!! This is what we are famous for. Pele could make a comeback and score against us. Im afraid we resume with the typical city noose around our necks. Pissed off yes shocked? Suprised? not a chance.

sammyvine said:
Personally I've never liked Barry as a player.

Very average but seems to convince managers that he is the real deal. Not just saying that because we are losing and out of frustration but I really don't know what he brings to a team.

I would rather Milner plays instead of him.

So he has tricked managers into believing he is good?

BS

Utter garbage de Jong, ya ya and Barry all in each others way too narrow, tevez and silva in each others way as well, no service to dzeko again no width, and boateng I'm sorry but zab or Richards for me over him every time. We need 4-4-2 in this game Barry off for Johnson and change the formation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.