Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

lionheart said:
More good news from those lovely people at Yahoo Sport...

Manchester City have not won any of their last 75 Premier League away matches when behind at half time, since a 3-2 victory at Blackburn in April 1995. (Infostrada
thats a fucking crazy stat

From the BBC

1837: David Villa goes to ground as he tries to get round Richard Dunne on the bye-line - not easy at the best of times, because the Dunney Monster is a big old unit. Replays show he may have given Silva the slightest of shoves to help him on his way but he was outside the box and Howard Webb is unimpressed in any case.

PaulPowre said:
With the spuds drawing i'd take a point now.

The title has gone if it was ever a possibility.

me too. Lets hope mancini hands out some rockets at half time. The title has never been a possibility. Its always been about finishing 4th. Our recent results have papered over the cracks in this team.

I want to be supportive but I keep asking myself "Why in the name of that is good and holy does Barry start?"

StretfordBlueInCork said:
jacko-city said:
starting to dislike tevez tbh... pass the fckin ball to dzeko once in a while, cant be that hard tbh
are you joking...no matter what tevez is still amazing

No not "no matter what", he has to pass the ball when it is the best option for the team.

StretfordBlueInCork said:
jacko-city said:
starting to dislike tevez tbh... pass the fckin ball to dzeko once in a while, cant be that hard tbh
are you joking...no matter what tevez is still amazing

he is amazing not sayin hes bad but.. couldve passed the ball on more occasions then one

kippaxwarrior said:
From the BBC

1837: David Villa goes to ground as he tries to get round Richard Dunne on the bye-line - not easy at the best of times, because the Dunney Monster is a big old unit. Replays show he may have given Silva the slightest of shoves to help him on his way but he was outside the box and Howard Webb is unimpressed in any case.

again ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.