Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

Chippy_boy said:
I think we are playing ok. Barry has looked poor and silva not up to his usual stellar standards, but we are away from home and have dominated the game. Very unlucky to be behind and carry on as we are and we will create more chances and probably score at least one. I am not sweating just yet.

i think ur 2 optimistic man ,we play ok? we cant make 5 fkn passes ,our midfield is not creative enough ,barry seems like he cant run with the ball. We cant win sht playing like this

Johnsonontheleft said:
wanderer72 said:
Why is Tevez going so far back to pick up the ball, is this a part of the tactics or he just runs after it like a headless chicken tonight?

As for the others, Silva invisible, Dzeko can hardly do anything alone up front surrounded by 5 players, not getting serviced, defense extremely nervous, Hart I actually think quite good though unlucky goal (he's no Superman, nobody is), Kolarov excellent...

Wonder what changes will be brought forward, but something needs to happen here, and fast!

He's done this all season.

Not this far back and this often. I thought it was Kompany at first, before the close ups... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.