Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

3-1 to us. Villa will battle valiantly but our momentum will be just too far out of their reach to stop. Both teams will have many reasons to feel positive after the game. Villa learn that they have some real mettle and we learn more about the class of Dzeko, hopefully. Can't wait!!!!

MadchesterCity said:
turks head said:
if i knock anything off tommorow if we win 2-1 i will be knocking summot off and it wont be tha alarm clock .. :p
Be nice if you guys won the league but hey theres dreams and nightmares .... :)

Thanks turks head, nice to see some positivity from a Villa fan, welcome to the forum!!

Will be very tough game tomorrow aston Villa are a good side.

will there be any negativity since we take your best player every year?

p.s dont bang your sister!![B/]

Is she fit?

i think we will get a win from this, we are flying at the moment and making plenty of chances. Villa know this and won't commit too much coming forward.

we have a strong squad to pick from and i thin Dzeko will have a good day.

we know RM will have hammered the defence all week and so i expect us to be a lot tighter today.

i'm going for 1:3 though it will be tough for the first 30 minutes.

------------------ HART------------------------

ZABBA-------TOURE------KOMPANY----KORALOV

-----YAYA---------NDJ-----------BARRY--------

---TEVEZ---------DZEKO--------SILVA---------

abu13 said:

Hopefully I an wrong but I sincerely doubt that Mr.Mancini will play all three attacking players together. I can see Milner playing instead of Silva, who will be the perfect replacement for an understandably knackered Tevez after 70 minutes.

lionheart said:
abu13 said:

Hopefully I an wrong but I sincerely doubt that Mr.Mancini will play all three attacking players together. I can see Milner playing instead of Silva, who will be the perfect replacement for an understandably knackered Tevez after 70 minutes.

i think you may be right about Milner, to be fair he has hit a bit of form lately and Silva is not fully fit yet.

i hope he does play all 3 at some point though. Just need Ballo back then !!!!

We have to be together , extremely focused and quick out of the blocks. I think we will try to make it as difficult as poss for them to get any rhythm and hit them on the counter. Can see a 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 line up for this hopefully with Kolarov rested and Micah & Zab full backs. I´m looking to Gaz Baz to put last seasons nightmare behind him and stick it to his former club this time
Don´t do predictions - waste of time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.