Match fixing confirmed (including in England)

Haha. Ok can someone explain why the mafia is targeting West Ham to get dodgy decisions against us .... not that any of our fans have actually noticed.
Because your owners are bad for the brand. Same happened to Newcastle when Ashley was being even more of a dickhead than normal. Howard Webb denied them a cast-iron penalty that would have kept them up on the final day of the season.

Subjective means it based on opinion, rather than bias. There are numerous decisions every game where if you ask 5 people you'll get a split of different decisions and that wont change with the introduction of VAR.

You can blame the ref for those games if you want, but still is not evidence of an agenda, just incompetent officials. Personally I'd place more of the blame at Pep in the Liverpool away game and the players in the United game. Sometimes its possible to get beat without the only possible scenario being that the world is out to get you.

Last I checked we were 5th in terms of turnover, ahead of many 'traditional big teams' closing in on Bayern in 4th (I think we will overtake them before 2020). So if you were looking at it as of 5 years ago to now, then the "agenda" has failed its purpose. If you are looking at it presently and moving forwards, we would be part of it. Why is that agenda affecting us negatively?
FFP in its current guise is not going to stop us now, but it will stop anyone else joining the so called elite in the future, therefore keeping the status quo
FFP will once ratified and altered will again be aimed at us and PSG, you only have to look at how UEFA have changed the seedings process to take into consideration previous history in European completion to see they will try everything to keep the elite relavent and in place

Because your owners are bad for the brand. Same happened to Newcastle when Ashley was being even more of a dickhead than normal. Howard Webb denied them a cast-iron penalty that would have kept them up on the final day of the season.

Oh right. Well it seems the mafia/FA and co are making a right hash of targeting City, West Ham and Newcastle

We were once relegated from the Premier League after having a perfectly good goal against Everton disallowed, who stayed up at our expense.

I could argue that it was some sort of conspiracy to protect the big clubs but it wasn't.

Sometimes you lose because a referee makes a mistake, it happens.
Which is all well and good everyone can accept the odd dodgy decision like the one you state, but when they keep getting things wrong, you start to ask why?

Haha. Ok can someone explain why the mafia is targeting West Ham to get dodgy decisions against us .... not that any of our fans have actually noticed.

You are an easy target you are normally a shoe in for safety they will do all they can to make the media darlings get 6 points a season off you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.