Match of the day 19th Jan

Bluemanc100 said:
Last time I'm staying up to watch that shit......

Football First from now on....
Why? They showed all of our highlights from a mostly uneventful game.

Santiago Street . said:
The Flash said:
bluwes said:
Motson is a complete and utter Kn*b
Annoying as fuck. The bbc should bin this fucking dinosaur immediately. All he does is shout or sound like he's straining to pass a difficult stool.

Blasphemous comment

Motty's still the doyen of football commentators - he's the only one who doesn't make shit jokes and churn out excruciating pre prepared witticisms

He's utter shite.
I'd rather listen to dappy from n'dubz do the commentary.

They have let Motson hang around for 15 yrs too long and now the only humane thing left to do is to take him to a secluded wood and bludgeon him out of his misery with a B&Q spade

Tragic meat van guy said:
Santiago Street . said:
The Flash said:
Annoying as fuck. The bbc should bin this fucking dinosaur immediately. All he does is shout or sound like he's straining to pass a difficult stool.

Blasphemous comment

Motty's still the doyen of football commentators - he's the only one who doesn't make shit jokes and churn out excruciating pre prepared witticisms

He's utter shite.
I'd rather listen to dappy from n'dubz do the commentary.

They have let Motson hang around for 15 yrs too long and now the only humane thing left to do is to take him to a secluded wood and bludgeon him out of his misery with a B&Q spade

Motty has been gone for a long time now.

jimharri said:
''The only consolation (for Dzeko) is that half the crowd missed it as they'd gone home''. Have to say, it didn't look too clever on the box.

I thought that was brilliant by the commentator, it made me smile although I would have failed to see the funny side if we needed Dzeko to hit the back of the net to secure three points or scrape a draw.

m7mcfc said:
jimharri said:
''The only consolation (for Dzeko) is that half the crowd missed it as they'd gone home''. Have to say, it didn't look too clever on the box.

I thought that was brilliant by the commentator, it made me smile although I would have failed to see the funny side if we needed Dzeko to hit the back of the net to secure three points or scrape a draw.

Ha Ha, and if we had have needed Dzeko to secure 3 points or secure a draw, the place would have still been half empty!

Balti said:
Blueband Brother said:
Gary Linekar likes manchester city

not sure he likes Manchester City

but he likes man ushited

The guy is a lecester city fan but i actually think he likes city perhaps he likes our players or style of play but from what i have observed, i am positivly certain that unlike hansen and most of the other pundits, linekar actually have a soft spot for us. Watch closely on next Motd.
Hes always defending balotelli and stressing how to title race its still on . I have an eye for these things.
The commentator for our game today on motd.... Hates city.- watch it again tommorrow morning.

Blueband Brother said:
Balti said:
Blueband Brother said:
Gary Linekar likes manchester city

not sure he likes Manchester City

but he likes man ushited

The guy is a lecester city fan but i actually think he likes city perhaps he likes our players or style of play but from what i have observed, i am positivly certain that unlike hansen and most of the other pundits, linekar actually have a soft spot for us. Watch closely on next Motd.
Hes always defending balotelli and stressing how to title race its still on . I have an eye for these things.
The commentator for our game today on motd.... Hates city.- watch it again tommorrow morning.

The half empty stadium comment was a real dig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.