Match of the Day - 2012/13

jimharri said:
tommo74 said:
pulling and pushing happens every week in the premier league, some weeks you get them most weeks you don't, that is what is frustrating, consistency is what is needed really, look at Ajax game and the balo pull that was more nailed on than the one given today
Or Luiz pulling at VK's shirt last sunday. Was that any less of a penalty than today's incident? That's why I'm surprised it was given this afternoon.
It was much clearer

MCFC BOB said:
FantasyIreland said:
Team of the day - no Kompany,Shawcross and Agger instead - just lol........
Did you watch Stoke or Liverpool today?

I don't need to,Kompany was at his best yesterday,that makes him good enough for any team in the world.

FantasyIreland said:
MCFC BOB said:
FantasyIreland said:
Team of the day - no Kompany,Shawcross and Agger instead - just lol........
Did you watch Stoke or Liverpool today?

I don't need to,Kompany was at his best yesterday,that makes him good enough for any team in the world.
In your opinion perhaps.

Agger and Shawcross may have performed better. Shawcross and Agger (who also scored) both kept clean sheets, for example.

MCFC BOB said:
In your opinion perhaps.

Agger and Shawcross may have performed better. Shawcross and Agger both kept clean sheets, for example.

Fuck me youre right Bob,lets sell him and buy Shawcross cos he kept a clean sheet against the Baggies.......

Go to bed and stop wumming.

FantasyIreland said:
MCFC BOB said:
In your opinion perhaps.

Agger and Shawcross may have performed better. Shawcross and Agger both kept clean sheets, for example.

Fuck me youre right Bob,lets sell him and buy Shawcross cos he kept a clean sheet against the Baggies.......

Go to bed and stop wumming.
It's the team of the week - not team of the season. A team of the week to summarise the best performers to people like yourself who didn't watch every game is going to look better if it backs up what's been shown on the TV. Agger scored a goal and kept a clean sheet, so it makes more sense to people that didn't watch the games today for him to be there over Kompany who didn't keep a clean sheet or score.

I'd have Shawcross over Kolo Toure and Agger over Lescott, though. Our defence would be much better.

We are not talking about our 2nd/3rd choices,youre moving the posts.

We're talking about Vinny,who,at his best,is untouchable,so in which scenario are Agger or Shawcross superior?

FantasyIreland said:
We are not talking about our 2nd/3rd choices,youre moving the posts.

We're talking about Vinny,who,at his best,is untouchable,so in which scenario are Agger or Shawcross superior?
Vinny wasn't at his best but he was close to it. Is it plausible that Shawcross or Agger may have played absolute blinders that were better than Vinny's performance yesterday? Yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.