Match of the Day - 2012/13

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Arsenal fans booing when they're 5 points off 3rd, jeez.

City fans booing when we were level top (at the time). Shameful.

They lost home to Swansea, more of a reason to boo than disagreeing with a substitution, in my opinion, of course.

MCFC BOB said:
andyhinch said:
MCFC BOB said:
Did you watch Stoke or Liverpool today?
No but why would I?
My point was that he shouldn't be passing such definitive judgement on games he didn't watch.

Yet 'experts' who only half watch the games are allowed to pass judgement, and we have to take it as gospel?

No thanks.

quiet_riot said:
MCFC BOB said:
andyhinch said:
No but why would I?
My point was that he shouldn't be passing such definitive judgement on games he didn't watch.

Yet 'experts' who only half watch the games are allowed to pass judgement, and we have to take it as gospel?

No thanks.
As you can see from this thread, not everyone takes it as gospel.

Losing intrest in this program better in the old days when David Coleman presented it .

baildon blue said:
Losing intrest in this program better in the old days when David Coleman presented it .
last few weeks i've taken the opportunity to record it and then watch it later without the analysis, much shorter programme and more enjoyable

squirtyflower said:
baildon blue said:
last few weeks i've taken the opportunity to record it and then watch it later without the analysis, much shorter programme and more enjoyable

I do the same....

squirtyflower said:
baildon blue said:

I've started doing this. Amazing how a close to 90 minute programme has less than 30 minutes of highlights.

Hansen probably still wishes he could put himself in the team of the week. He sticks Agger in because hes the closest to Hansen.

Match of the Day needs a complete revamp.

I don't understand why the BBC think it is acceptable to have pundits discuss a match they have only seen the highlights of.

The Guardian's football weekly podcast is another. These journalists are paid to appear and give their views on the weekend's games and they openly admit they saw the highlights or most often than not none of the game they are giving their opinion on.

Goals on Sunday and The Football Ramble Podcast provide the best review of all the weekend action out there.

Joehannes said:
FantasyIreland said:
We are not talking about our 2nd/3rd choices,youre moving the posts.

We're talking about Vinny,who,at his best,is untouchable,so in which scenario are Agger or Shawcross superior?
Vinny wasn't at his best but he was close to it. Is it plausible that Shawcross or Agger may have played absolute blinders that were better than Vinny's performance yesterday? Yes.

Errrr.........

No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.