Match of the Day - 2012/13

How could anyone claim that wasn't a penalty!?

In other news, sign fellaini up!

"They have players in there like Charlie Adam who like to play football." - Phil Neville

Mrmcfc said:

Yes looked on replay Fellani was dragging him down, but this was happening from every corner at west ham today either side

pulling and pushing happens every week in the premier league, some weeks you get them most weeks you don't, that is what is frustrating, consistency is what is needed really, look at Ajax game and the balo pull that was more nailed on than the one given today

tommo74 said:
pulling and pushing happens every week in the premier league, some weeks you get them most weeks you don't, that is what is frustrating, consistency is what is needed really, look at Ajax game and the balo pull that was more nailed on than the one given today
Or Luiz pulling at VK's shirt last sunday. Was that any less of a penalty than today's incident? That's why I'm surprised it was given this afternoon.

Iquote="Markt85"]
Mrmcfc said:

Yes looked on replay Fellani was dragging him down, but this was happening from every corner at west ham today either side[/quote]

I imagine it was. I'd give them every time if I was a ref.
Would soon cut it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.