Match of the Day - 2012/13

jimharri said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
How was that kick in the head on Ba not a penalty?
The Chelsea physiowith a tissue in her hand.

Evil thoughts!
thought police!!!!! have been notified jim..... pack your things bud!<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:59 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
How was that kick in the head on Ba not a penalty?

it was an assault..... stone waller!

mansour's tow ropes said:
thats a bit pathetic from MOTD, they still open with george fucking best

the opening credits always show highlights from the previous season - why always me was one of THE highlights of the season, why the fuck get rid of it?

Pathetic is standard for MotD now! Shit programme delivered by shit presenters.

dcj said:
Thought there was something different,whichever celebration doesn't matter as they were both against Utd.

Id rather see Vinny's to be honest. Vinny's celebration was for us, Mario's was for him.

I knew I shouldnt have watched it but I did.............how embarassing was Jonathan Pearces commentary of Utd? Van Persie missed from 6 yards out but his quote was "It was almost Van Basten esque." A scuffed volley with only the keeper to beat was compared to VBs goal v USSR? Christ on a bike!!!!!!!!
BTW RVPs injured and has scored only one in the last 6. Straws are being clutched.

the agenda thing struck again for me tonight. when they were advertising motd2 they were showing clips of us and chelsea. our clip was barrys og and mancini moaning, chelsea clip was a goal for them and players hugging. why not show our team scoring and celebrating as well?

dcj said:
I knew I shouldnt have watched it but I did.............how embarassing was Jonathan Pearces commentary of Utd? Van Persie missed from 6 yards out but his quote was "It was almost Van Basten esque." A scuffed volley with only the keeper to beat was compared to VBs goal v USSR? Christ on a bike!!!!!!!!
BTW RVPs injured and has scored only one in the last 6. Straws are being clutched.

So glad someone made a thread on this !

It was a great run and pass from Rafeal and lovely movement from Van Persie and he did strike it well but he was pretty central to the Goal. It bore absolutely no resemblence whatsoever to the wondergoal by Van Basten all those years ago.

There were other wonderful errors in the programme as well. When Shearer ( what has Balotelli ever acheived in the Game) was praising United; he said lots of them turned up today and put in a shift, good performances all round etc and then mentioned SILVA,Rafael,Giggs,Young.

In the Arsenal v Villa game. Hansen was praising Villa's young wide player Weismann; but then had a dig at the end over Arsenal's winner. As he described it - the exact opposite was happening. Weismann was in a great position, the Arsenal Left Back had just ran on to the perfect through Ball. Weismann saw it straight away, turned and busted a gut to get back.

Rafael sent fantastic ball, van persie missed a sitter, that's all that should be read from that one. Couldn't care less what kind of shot he tried, that should be goal.

It's not only commentators that w@nk on him, half of this very forum think he is more than human. He is great player who had very good service for whole his career and still misses load of chances.

I'd put Suarez as mvp of the league any time. Shit players all around him, he creates on his own and yet has pretty much same numbers as rvp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.